Le New

~Misora~

Hello all! I just joined the Reborn server and I await seeing what it has to offer, so please, feel free to show me around, because hell, it's a huge community!

I would consider myself an "above-average" battler among the sorts, I main OU and I am no stranger to laddering and getting competitive, though I am a bit rusty due to returning after a long hiatus. Throw me into the ring and I'll try not to disappoint!

I consider myself to be pretty spazzy, random, and overall just a woman-child thing. I'm pretty quiet at first, but once you get to know me I doubt you'll get me to shut up!

So, thanks in advance~!

tumblr_n5iememLkc1t0bxb0o1_400.gif

P.S: Feel free to know that if you RP about "darkness" and whatnot I will make fun of you :)

Welcome to reborn! You seem fun.

If you want to test out your skills on the competitive field, check out pokenations. You'll get signed up to a nation and partake of weekly competitive based challenges for the glory of said nation. Additionally we've got the up and coming excessum league, which we currently know nothing about. I'm sure it'll be fun though.

For general interaction with people, and a bit of battling on the side try jumping on the pokemon online reborn server. There are some awesome battlers there, but also a lot of noobs.

If you have any questions about how anything works then feel free to ask me, Vinny, or Tempest. Starting a topic generally works too. There's also a cool RP section you might want to take a look at. Hukuna's the person to talk to more about that.

Finally, I can't tell from your intro so I'll just throw this out there, have you played the reborn game? You probably have but just in case I'll let you know it's fantastic.

See you round.

Well Misora, allow me to welcome you to our humble abode. Our community is one of refined class and friendship

(aka IT IS CHAOTIC AS FUCK IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED.)

People here are kind, welcoming, and helpful.

(Also expect the occasional fucker here and there, but hey! It is the fucking internet)

This place has numerous mods and auths, in which keep the peace here.

(Okay I know you suck at lying, but it seems like yer doing it on purpose now.)

Many activities are run here, including battles, Pokemon Nations, Roleplay, ect.

(You should definitely checkout the amaaaazing quality of our Cards Against Humanity games, BGO, and Parcheesi. I also recommend King's Game!)

I hope to know you more and perhaps become close enough to be friends.

(Oh he wants to know you better alright ;) )

Well Misora, allow me to welcome you to our humble abode. Our community is one of refined class and friendship

(aka IT IS CHAOTIC AS FUCK IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED.)

People here are kind, welcoming, and helpful.

(Also expect the occasional fucker here and there, but hey! It is the fucking internet)

This place has numerous mods and auths, in which keep the peace here.

(Okay I know you suck at lying, but it seems like yer doing it on purpose now.)

Many activities are run here, including battles, Pokemon Nations, Roleplay, ect.

(You should definitely checkout the amaaaazing quality of our Cards Against Humanity games, BGO, and Parcheesi. I also recommend King's Game!)

I hope to know you more and perhaps become close enough to be friends.

(Oh he wants to know you better alright ;) )

I just hope I can get a good conversation in the chat one of these days! Haha, thanks!

What's this, someone Interested in Roelplaying?

Well, Welcome to reborn. Someone already beat me to the punch, but screw it, Ima say my line anyway:

If you're ever bored or wanna join our little family of writers, then stop by the RP section here. we're all friendly there... well, most of us. I'm sure you'll be more than welcome

Edited by Stratos

>Neo makes an innuendo

>You fire-back with an innuendo of your own.

That speaks volumes, especially for a beginning member. You are going to fit in just fine in here Misora. c: Welcome to Reborn!

So what I've gathered to be successful on Reborn

1. Leave Sanity

2. Fap to everything ☑

3. Realize the mods won't do anything like any good server ☑

4. Be as swift as the coursing river

5. Having all the strength of a raging fire

6 Having all the force of a great typhoon

7. Become as mysterious as the dark side of the moon

Edited by ~Misora~

4. Be as swift as the coursing river

5. Having all the strength of a raging fire

6 Having all the force of a great typhoon

7. Become as mysterious as the dark side of the moon

Always.

Seriously though, Cow's on the money. If you act like this at least 90% of the time then you won't have any problems fitting in here.

Why hello friend, and welcome to the reborn community. Nice to meet you, my name's absol/jake and- WHITNEY!!!!!!!

*remembers gym battle*

You will pay for your crimes...!!!

Ehem. Sorry for that.

I'm generally a quiet person too, I hate inappropriate jokes, hugs, and miltank- I mean... Annoying anime.

I have a dry sense of humor, somehow make others laugh, and a bad temper. Nice to see a new face around here.

Why hello friend, and welcome to the reborn community. Nice to meet you, my name's absol/jake and- WHITNEY!!!!!!!

*remembers gym battle*

You will pay for your crimes...!!!

Ehem. Sorry for that.

I'm generally a quiet person too, I hate inappropriate jokes, hugs, and miltank- I mean... Annoying anime.

I have a dry sense of humor, somehow make others laugh, and a bad temper. Nice to see a new face around here.

I'll be sure to unleash a Miltank and Clefable army onto you