Hi everyone! Im brand new to this, and have some questions...

Otterthecat

Hey! Super fantastic to be here, and finally getting the courage to make an account :D

My life is pretty dull, but I really do like this game so far :D

My team so far is my Cacnea, Quilava, a shiny tranquill, Trubbiish, Gothita.

I'm leveling a Makuhita for the darn Cradilily, so m meowth is in pc.

Speaking of the devil, anyone know a good way to beat her? I'm hoping this punching bag does the trick, but i'm having issues..

And also where can I catch a Zorua? Its my favorite non-legend. Do tell.

Thanks for listening to my blabble and I hope to see you all again :D

I don't remember the exacts of Zorua, but I don't think it can be obtained until around 4th gym badge. If you look it up you can probably find the exact method. I'd like to offer a way for you gym leader troubles, but the first time I played against her Pignite (Or whatever form it was at the time) essentially flexed his way through it. [Mind you that was without the special battlefield.]

The second time It was still straight flexing (Since early game reborn can't handle Grotle cursing his way to victory for some reason.)

Though I think my brother did something with a trubbish, at the very least against Cradily it used (Acid Spray? Whichever lowers special defense.) And it might of had toxic spikes, but don't quote me on that.

Thanks Everyone :D

Sir, I do say I love your fish :3 And its only like level 10 right now >.< Working on it.

Kaiser aw darn that late >.< Boo. I loves it so. Oh well :/ I do have toxic spikes, maybe I can set that up as well. Worked on the first gym. Badly Poisoned FTW

I know its obtainable cause I checked out the list earlier :3 But thanks for the info and for the remark! I try to be positive. Too many whiny babies out there .w. I like it: the intro was very nice and colorful. Plus hummingbrids rule ^.^

Zorua I think is in the team magma hideout on certain days unless it was changed and Cradily can't handle fighters to save it's life. (Literally) Also note that for every gym/boss battle the bosses always carry one pokemon that can counter their weakness and most of each team has pretty good type coverage so if you fight let's just say a normal type at any point, bring something to kill a fighting type's weakness. *wink wink*

Team magma hideout..alright ill keep my eye out for it, thank you :D

I have my makuhita. Still leveling it. Im also considering using my Cacnea in game (not just for battle) but I think I will train multiple pokemon (more than 6) at once, and just recycle them like Jwittz did on Pokemon Y. Course Y's way easier :D

Heya, and welcome to Rebornz.

Since Florinia doesn't have a grass/poison type anymore, a poison type can decimate a good part of her team. You need to be wary of the Cradily and the Breelom. After those two, throw a poison type in and bam... it has to be a decent poison tyoe though :I

And if you ever have any other questions related to pokemon locations, you can go here! to ask them... or see the topics that were answered already.

That's all i have to say. Enjoy your time here and i'll see you in hell. o/

Yeah, I played the last gen pokemon, I chose X. Definitely the easiest not just pokemon game, easiest RPG I've ever played. Reborn is not like that. Reborn can be a tad challenging. I've never been the grinding type but if you want to make your battles winnable then just training a few pokemon (6 or less) will not cut it unless you mastered IV/EV and perfect item guide. The main thing I always focus on is type coverage, regardless of how strong any trainer you fight is. Pokemon at it's simplest is rock, paper, scissors.

Welcome to reborn. I hope you enjoy your stay, if you have any other questions then Vinny or Tempest (should I still say this now that Temp's resigned?) should be able to answer them.

But yeah, insert age old joke about sanity here.

See you round.

Hello, Sydney! (I looked at your alias, and I said, hey, I'm from a city called Sydney, ohoho!)

Glad you love the game! Be sure to stick around, and welcome to Reborn.

Hey! Super fantastic to be here, and finally getting the courage to make an account :D

My life is pretty dull, but I really do like this game so far :D

My team so far is my Cacnea, Quilava, a shiny tranquill, Trubbiish, Gothita.

I'm leveling a Makuhita for the darn Cradilily, so m meowth is in pc.

Speaking of the devil, anyone know a good way to beat her? I'm hoping this punching bag does the trick, but i'm having issues..

And also where can I catch a Zorua? Its my favorite non-legend. Do tell.

Thanks for listening to my blabble and I hope to see you all again :D

First off, Welcome :).

Second off, does your Trubish have Toxic Spikes? set up one/two of those and Florinia is done for

Firstly, thanks everyone for the warm welcome: its nice to see a community that actually cares if you have questions :D And I shall now commence answering in order >:D Theres so many of you i might be hard ^.^

Shatteredskys, I totally will! Its so dark and gloomy, something I love to see: very refreshing like ginger ale *sips* mmm :D

Absolutely love the avatar even if it isn't, technically "yours", Fortune. ^.^ Looks like Sub the Trubbish will be putting in some more work in this gym-but evevn if she still had thaat pesky poison type, gothita should've been able to wreck. He does indeed have toxic spikes. SO lets hope my Gothita can punch a few holes in that Brelooms brain >:D

Damage- i'm not one for competitive battling (though apparently this game is essentially all of that) but I do like myself Ivs. Evs are meh though :/ Regardless, I shall prevail! :D

Ill see you tonight when I'm counting you, Sheep :D

*gasp* He knows my name! Oh wait I tolds everyone :P Yes, I get asked if i'm from Australia. And I look at the kids, and I want to punch them and say, "This is why nobody has faith in 'MERICA anymore." But anyway, super happy to meet you, Impossible :D

TheRoaringRight. Sounds like a movie :D Firts off, Thank you :D Second off, Sub does indeedy.

Which has made me realize something: I never intended to keep Sub the trubbish on my team (which is what his name is- Substitute) but I think I might now, even if its hard. Hes been dead useful and I do love poisoning things. Besides, how could you not love something that poisons everything within a 10-mile radius? :D

Firstly, thanks everyone for the warm welcome: its nice to see a community that actually cares if you have questions :D And I shall now commence answering in order > :D Theres so many of you i might be hard ^.^

Shatteredskys, I totally will! Its so dark and gloomy, something I love to see: very refreshing like ginger ale *sips* mmm :D

Absolutely love the avatar even if it isn't, technically "yours", Fortune. ^.^ Looks like Sub the Trubbish will be putting in some more work in this gym-but evevn if she still had thaat pesky poison type, gothita should've been able to wreck. He does indeed have toxic spikes. SO lets hope my Gothita can punch a few holes in that Brelooms brain > :D

Damage- i'm not one for competitive battling (though apparently this game is essentially all of that) but I do like myself Ivs. Evs are meh though :/ Regardless, I shall prevail! :D

Ill see you tonight when I'm counting you, Sheep :D

*gasp* He knows my name! Oh wait I tolds everyone :P Yes, I get asked if i'm from Australia. And I look at the kids, and I want to punch them and say, "This is why nobody has faith in 'MERICA anymore." But anyway, super happy to meet you, Impossible :D

TheRoaringRight. Sounds like a movie :D Firts off, Thank you :D Second off, Sub does indeedy.

Which has made me realize something: I never intended to keep Sub the trubbish on my team (which is what his name is- Substitute) but I think I might now, even if its hard. Hes been dead useful and I do love poisoning things. Besides, how could you not love something that poisons everything within a 10-mile radius? :D

Firstly, welcome! Glad to have someone so upbeat about things all up in this place.

Secondly, you were mentioning the names wrong ;w; , (you were calling them by their little title thing that's below their name)

e3bNxDV.png

Hope it helps on the little confusion (I had that problem as well when I was first reading the forums before registering).

Also, have a Otter Weasel with a feesh

kZY1EQX.gif