Graterras: Dark Destinies [OOC/Sign-Ups]

Raindrop Valkyrie

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright updated it, tell me if I missed anyone. Also Snap wating until you get your backstory up to go ahead with your character.

@Chim, sorry didn't notice this earlier, but your character will be recruited into the Thieves Guild, don't worry about it now, I will handle the details of it when it gets to that point. Basically, all the characters will have some more personal stories at the beginning where we set them up, before we go into the Struggle between the Families.

Alright updated it, tell me if I missed anyone. Also Snap wating until you get your backstory up to go ahead with your character.

@Chim, sorry didn't notice this earlier, but your character will be recruited into the Thieves Guild, don't worry about it now, I will handle the details of it when it gets to that point. Basically, all the characters will have some more personal stories at the beginning where we set them up, before we go into the Struggle between the Families.

I dont see Mitrille anywhere in the OP...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, still working on the Family Trees, I want to make sure they are fleshed out before I start something lol.

Take your time. I'd much rather wait for a fleshed out story than rush into an unprepared one. ;)

#theproblemwithmyrps

Na, it is just with Royal Family Bloodlines if I do, things are going to get out of hand fast. Considering I have to remember which way things flow etc.....I can't pull people out of the blue in the family, I need to know successors etc... so bullshitting isn't possible if you guys want a good, coherent ,and well put together story. Doing such a thing would be a disservice to you guys as you wouldn't be getting any where near what I am envisioning from this RP. I might have jumped the gun a bit yes, but it was because I had no idea there would be this much interest in something like this, so I think I rushed putting up the Sign-ups in an effort to not lose that. Is this a good reason? Hell no. But it shows even I can mess up. This is more work then I expected, and making something that doesn't just burst at the seams and be full of plot-holes, and have randomly appearing characters. is a hard task when you don't have this outlined. So yes starting this up will be longer than expected and I am deeply sorry for that. I really hope you guys can bare with me for now and understand I am doing my best to work on this.

Na, it is just with Royal Family Bloodlines if I do, things are going to get out of hand fast. Considering I have to remember which way things flow etc.....I can't pull people out of the blue in the family, I need to know successors etc... so bullshitting isn't possible if you guys want a good, coherent ,and well put together story. Doing such a thing would be a disservice to you guys as you wouldn't be getting any where near what I am envisioning from this RP. I might have jumped the gun a bit yes, but it was because I had no idea there would be this much interest in something like this, so I think I rushed putting up the Sign-ups in an effort to not lose that. Is this a good reason? Hell no. But it shows even I can mess up. This is more work then I expected, and making something that doesn't just burst at the seams and be full of plot-holes, and have randomly appearing characters. is a hard task when you don't have this outlined. So yes starting this up will be longer than expected and I am deeply sorry for that. I really hope you guys can bare with me for now and understand I am doing my best to work on this.

K, really no need to apologize Hukuna. I'm fairly certain that at some point, we've all jumped the gun when starting something up.

Anywhales, we understand that you're only taking so long because your workin hard at this. Patience is a virtue, after all.

trying to figure out a format for the Family trees to put on here. ((a few are done, but they aren't formatted in such a way they will work on the forums.))

Also.....I probably need a map of the city, or at least a basic one, and I am horrid at maps......

In short, yes I am still working on, yes it might be a little while more. So bare with me lol, my first time doing something like this, so I am treading new territory and that is making it take a bit longer....

Yeah no problem. I was curious after reading a comment on how The Awakened already dropped to the second page and when I checked I saw this one there too.

• 3 weeks later...