What do you look like?

Ice

Nothing xD It's just I think you're the first one we've had in a while. Or, at the very least, the first one who actually seems worth talking to, not the battle-robots we usually get. I'm Brave Soul but just "Brave" is fine. I also go by RJ and by Nirvash on the server. It's nice to meet you. :)

No matter how much I hate this picture because it's with my arse of an ex, it looks amazing ;-; I love my friend Rey for taking this.a_kiss_of_love_by_transientdreamer-d54pfs1.jpg

But this one by Paper Tiger Productions is so much better

428847_402580926456742_618043406_n.jpg

Well Gakupo is Rin's anyway. >:c //slapped

anyways holy shit woman now I'm certainly losing all competitions of reborn. qq

I think the newcomer is going to become my new best friend. Regardless Ikaru is the prettiest girl I mean all females and males on reborn should feel pretty/handsome on their own and now have the competition. But Ikaru totally would win.

Regardless Ikaru is the prettiest girl I mean all females and males on reborn should feel pretty/handsome on their own and now have the competition. But Ikaru totally would win.

Don't need to tell me that, Mash. I know I am one handsome motherfucker.

• Upvote 3

This topic gets better and better XD I should post a newer pic of me XD

AniRage took these two

1080_520384627973697_777226490_n.jpg305558_520384574640369_295017585_n.jpg

And with my crappy editing on my phone, I went to the park today and decided to have my friend take pictures of me I'm actually a brunette the green hair is just a wig~ (I look like crap because I didn't bother doing my hair or putting make up on XD)

385657_547616555267654_769153312_n.jpg

My sexy face on halloween~

381875_522401594455817_2102723280_n.jpg

And finally, just a decent one where I look pink :P

406947_518546604841316_231667479_n.jpgYay! Normal non-cosplay me!

...You all... seriously, make me feel bad about myself. I'm surrounded by beautiful/handsome people, and I'm just... meh.

Anyways, this is reserved for one of Tori and I, that I'll get to once I can finally upload things again.

Edited by Silver~

...You all... seriously, make me feel bad about myself. I'm surrounded by beautiful/handsome people, and I'm just... meh.

Anyways, this is reserved for one of Tori and I, that I'll get to once I can finally upload things again.

>Me

>Handsome

Ha

Hahaha

Good one. :P