What do you look like?

Ice

Typical bathroom selfie. But I grew a beard to hopefully dethrone Edge's. Watch out Edge, you're on notice bruh.

gvNRaB4.png

Godot had an idea a few years back about us cosplaying as the Mexican Mario brothers, Marco and Luis, green chili and red chili. Think we can pull it off?

Bruh... you need one of these. :D

sombrero-mexicain-adulte_4.jpg

So, a ministry group I worked with has this thing called "tacky prom"......and this has re-surfaced. I think it's the only Prom I've ever gone to too.

Prom skippers 4 life. ;)

• Administrators

6606l9T.jpg

people only care about my hair anyway

the difference between the sun here and the sun in florida is that this place has a neat thing called wind and not 100% humidity

>100% humidity

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it's the WORST literally THE WORST i hate it

Went to a wedding in Sacramento last week, Mael and I were the groomsmen. We tried to hang out with DD, but he said he was too cool for us Plebs (actually he was on a plane heading out of town). Here is a picture of us in our wedding gear.

AnZDkyo.png

• Upvote 8

• Support Squad

Went to a wedding in Sacramento last week, Mael and I were the groomsmen. We tried to hang out with DD, but he said he was too cool for us Plebs (actually he was on a plane heading out of town). Here is a picture of us in our wedding gear.

AnZDkyo.png

Man, you need to dress up as mario and luigi

• Upvote 3

post-17807-0-60721000-1441122907_thumb.jpg

Looking dapper as all hell whilst out on a walk, was rocking out to some Sixx:A.M. Stars is a beautiful song

"Maybe we should just run away,Never look back as the world decays, Say alright, alright, Nothing matters ever since the day, You pulled the pin in my heart like a hand grenade, Say alright, alright!"

• Upvote 3

attachicon.gif11925994_941607492565717_7571951690036033657_n.jpg

Looking dapper as all hell whilst out on a walk, was rocking out to some Sixx:A.M. Stars is a beautiful song

"Maybe we should just run away,Never look back as the world decays, Say alright, alright, Nothing matters ever since the day, You pulled the pin in my heart like a hand grenade, Say alright, alright!"

that scenery

First of all DerogatoryTrainer. I specifically told you to PM me if you had any questions. Secondly, it was linked to another post, which had a link of another forum with pictures of you in it. It's completely round about. Please post actual pictures or at the very least link directly to the pictures, and the 'shameless advertising' is also a very bad way to imply that you are putting pictures up.