What do you look like?

Ice

• Support Squad

Hey here's another few pics from yesterday. This is going to be the last image I upload for the next six months

11703070_463410900486257_132608757074268

I'm the guys leaning in on the right side of the pic with glasses

11703087_463278647166149_539674352930938

Don't mind my friend swearing into the camera, is k.

• Upvote 2

m4X7OBT.png

doesn't look like any swear sign I know. it certainly isn't the bird. :huh:

If I remember right, making a V with those two fingers is akin to a swear word or derogatory slang (forget which one) in parts of Europe. Can't remember which fingers they find it ok to do so with, but yeah. That combination of symbol and fingers is vulgar in certain places…or maybe it's what direction they're facing the fingers? Bah, I can't remember, but that's likely what they're referring to.

Edited by Lord Regal

If I remember right, making a V with those two fingers is akin to a swear word or derogatory slang (forget which one) in parts of Europe. Can't remember which fingers they find it ok to do so with, but yeah. That combination of symbol and fingers is vulgar in certain places…or maybe it's what direction they're facing the fingers? Bah, I can't remember, but that's likely what they're referring to.

That's in the UK, and for that you have to show the V with the back of your hand.

Edited by laggless01

The sign shown in that picture shares the same meaning as the bird, essentially. It's a common sign in most places, often used as a means of saying either "fuck you" or "fuck off", without having the need to be so vocal about the matter.

In other places it's a nice way of saying Peace Out. This is why we have issues guys our hand signals are getting all mixed up. We need a dictionary for that, someone get on that!