What Is She Doing Here Then

Azeria

She's there to honor her purpose in life: Press the elevator button for the Protagonist. And that's her purpose. As long as you exist, she'll be there... waiting, ready to press the button again.

Ame could make a button like in Silph. CO in R/B/Y though, instead of letting a person rot in there... but w/e.

Maybe she's there because it's her home. Behind the elevator might be a 5 story mansion with 2 pools, a bowling alley, a water park, 5 hot tubs (one for each floor), a court (for any sport that needs one), a golf course, an arcade, a kitchen with the best chefs in the Reborn region and a lake, all to herself, only accesible by a certain elevator combination. I bet the reason that she is the one pressing the buttons is because she doesn't want anyone to find out where this luxurious mansion is.

Edited by Taska0G0

• Support Squad

Because Coding. She also holds the Secret of Reborn in the Elevator buttons, waiting for the truly worthy to appear. The fact she has told no one of this means that no one in Reborn is worthy

• Administrators

Ame could make a button like in Silph. CO in R/B/Y though, instead of letting a person rot in there... but w/e.

grumble grumble

yeah fine ill be not lazy

tbh idk why anyone's let me get away with this for the past 9 episodes

Lol

This post doesn't contribute anything to the discussion. Please refrain from posting if you have nothing to add.

• Veterans

grumble grumble

yeah fine ill be not lazy

tbh idk why anyone's let me get away with this for the past 9 episodes

This post doesn't contribute anything to the discussion. Please refrain from posting if you have nothing to add.

Okiedokie

But Seriously i Swear Down Ame If You Make Her Part Of Some Super long 3 episode Sidequest to Get LORD GOOMY i will thak you but my point stands the electricity isnt working when its first available to see her so she is standing there for Nothing

On the topic of this why do I have to fall down a trap every time i go to the Malchous Forest? Shouldn't the protagonist have figured it out by now that that suspicous pile of leaves is bad, also why do I keep appearing in the cage and if it is the nuzleaf why is the door still open?