Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Item605, Item606 and Item607

CURIE

Question

So i was looking through the game's graphics file because why not, and at the end of the "icons" folder is all the item icons that Ame made up herself and don't appear in the official games (Yureyu key, Blast Powder, ect). Here I noticed a couple of things that piqued my interest:

Item605 I've seen in the new pickup table, the Blue Moon Ice Cream. Obviously called that because it's rare and restores more hp than the berry ice cream. But outside of pickup, is there any way to get it? At the Agate circus, a kid recounts how the ice cream salesman gave him a super rare ice cream, obviously this. However, I literally bought 99 berry ice creams from him and didn't get a single one. Also, exactly how much HP does it restore?

Item606 is completley skipped. The next one is 607. Anyone have an explanation?

And then there's 607. I thought I've seen everything episode 12 has to offer, but I've never seen THIS, and... it completely baffles me. It's... a bunch of... black shards? Piled up on each other? Has anyone actually found this in-game?

Edited by Eagleby18

17 answers to this question

Item 605, Blue Moon Ice Cream. It heals 200 HP and greatly raises happiness.

Item 606 is a mystery. Ame may have skipped from 605 to 607, so that's a possibility.
Item 607? I haven't a clue. My best guess would be something like de-activated Poke Dexes. It may be plausible, since there are Corrupt Poke balls as well (Item 610).

I've (temporarily) stolen said item as well, though not intentionally. Autumn is very grabby with his Magician ability. There's no way to see its graphic when a Pokemon is holding it, though, so...

My best guess as to the pile of black shards... someone who was misfortunate enough to be stuck up on the wall above Luna (which is only normally accessible via Rock Climb) found something called a Dark Matter. Whatever it's for, if it's in the game, and intended to be obtainable at some point, I'd imagine it'd need a graphic.

This is just idle speculation on my part, but of course.

Heres the item description for the "Dark Matter." A fragment of pitch-dark energy.

Im guessing this is a major item in the story.. Dark Matter.. Sounds cool... I guess its something to turn pokemon to Shadow pokemon?? maybe??

PS. The corrupted pokeball description is the most scary.. A Pokeball with expired data. It can no longer be opened..

For all who have gyarados from previous episodes.. This is our worst nightmare..

Item607 transforms you into IG Ame.

Never forget: "Upon each Pokemon's or character's death a sound file will usurp the background music. It contains a recording of Amethyst's maniacal and sadistic laughter. It will loop infinitely. Even after the game has been closed."

To become Ame, you must lose yourself. And if you die... No more music.

She has mercy towards animals, but humans is completely difference. I mean, the way she treats the humans in this game already is quite horrifying. I mean for god's sake look what Terra did to Aya and Hardy.

im vegetarian, i aint fuckin with dat miltank steak shit

But let's grind up some Electrode and trim down some Oddish, why don't we...

Grinding electrodes?? is that how you get blast powder??

Btw can someone confirm about the corrupted pokeball?? is it implemented in game??

Grinding electrodes?? is that how you get blast powder??

Btw can someone confirm about the corrupted pokeball?? is it implemented in game??

Yes. The corrupted pokeball is part of an event involving Ralts.