Pokemon Reborn Trading Service!

Dban1

okay good news...after getting myself stuck at the new city I recently found out when you go to the entrance on the city side where it goes from route 3 to Calcenon city, a person asks to pay 40,000 to rebuild it no lies check it for your selves I'm going to make eggs as promised :D

Edit: sorry for the double post...how do you PM I'm kinda new to PM-ing

Edited by r2-d3po

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay good news...after getting myself stuck at the new city I recently found out when you go to the entrance on the city side where it goes from route 3 to Calcenon city, a person asks to pay 40,000 to rebuild it no lies check it for your selves I'm going to make eggs as promised :D

Edit: sorry for the double post...how do you PM I'm kinda new to PM-ing

Go to the person's profile. Then, there should be an option to send that person a message.

Hey everyone, I am new to the forums: Been playing Reborn about a week and must say I love it.

I am searching for SHINY GROWLITHE:

I thought after obtaining growlithe I could catch them but turns out not, so I couldnt soft reset for a Shiny One since I had saved my game already.

IF anyone has one for trade I have these Shinies to offer:

Shiny Doduo

Shiny Makuhita

Shiny Spearow x2

Shiny Emolga: Just got on 1st soft reset :P

Thanks

Edited by knuckles002

im looking for a shiny eevee or shiny onix or shiny ralts or shiny scatterbug, if anyone has one

i can offer a shiny noibat sassy nature and frisk(can change to the nature and ability you want) or shiny woobat rash nature and klutz, can change ability i also have a shiny beartic. Or i can also offer a shiny bellsprout. I can breed then a togepi or adamant pinsir if anyone wants that or riolu also can.

Edited by brianwee2013

• 2 weeks later...

Need a Riolu of any kind. Don't care about the nature, gender, or moves. I will offer a shiny Skorupi with Battle Armor that I have. Need that Riolu badly. If you want me to breed certain Pokemon with certain egg moves, I will. Also have a Croagunk with Cross Chop if anyone's interested.

• 1 month later...

While I remember, I've hit ep 13, and am looking to complete the Pokédex, so I need eggs of all the event-exclusive stuff (Most starters, pinser, etc.). I have shinies to trade, and can make torchic, heracross, etc. eggs.

Does anyone have Spiritomb? Bred or caught anything is fine :(

I'm willing to give

Froakie (I can breed them)

Shiny Zubat, Noibat, Venipede, Trubbish, Doduo, Spearow, Sewaddle, Oddish, Poocheyna, etc.

Edited by dayphoenix

Does anyone have Spiritomb? Bred or caught anything is fine :(

I'm willing to give

Froakie (I can breed them)

Shiny Zubat, Noibat, Venipede, Trubbish, Doduo, Spearow, Sewaddle, Oddish, Poocheyna, etc.

I could breed my spiritomb for a froakie...wait is it allowed to trade if it's still an egg?

also is the guy who started all of this still here? :huh:

I could breed my spiritomb for a froakie...wait is it allowed to trade if it's still an egg?

also is the guy who started all of this still here? :huh:

Thank you a whole bunch. If Dban gets back I`ll be sure to trade.

Lets wait until then I guess

Thank you a whole bunch. If Dban gets back I`ll be sure to trade.

Lets wait until then I guess

I don't think that'll happen anytime soon :unsure: If you really want a spiritomb you can catch it in one of the caves where Mr. Biggles is. You need an odd keystone which can be found when mining. If you don't know where that is check out the location guide > http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6802

Edited by Sonikku

I don't think that'll happen anytime soon :unsure: If you really want a spiritomb you can catch it in one of the caves where Mr. Biggles is. You need an odd keystone which can be found when mining. If you don't know where that is check out the location guide > http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6802

Thanks for the advice, but I know already ;)

And the mining percentages changed so getting that stone is next to impossible? Thats why I`ve been looking for alternatives.

Thanks for the advice, but I know already ;)

And the mining percentages changed so getting that stone is next to impossible? Thats why I`ve been looking for alternatives.

xd I've found so many of those, just keep soft resetting on one rock, you're bound to find one eventually.

Ame changed it so they're almost impossible to get. I've used up all the rocks and almost blasting powdered them all-no keystone.

Imo it should just be an item you can get.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Don't get your hopes up. Dban hasn't been around for quite some time. Additionally, Fletchling was never obtainable, so that's a definite no, sorry.

In light of this, we're going to lock this thread until it becomes relevant again.