Pokemon Reborn Trading Service!

Dban1

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll check for ya

EDIT: I do have a Magicarp... I'm also willing to give a Muk for it with a decent Special Attack

I already have a gyarados on my team but I'll take the Muk, I don't want to be too stingy. Just give me a bit to breed a spare one and I'll message you when I'm ready.

Is this still active ? If so i'm willing to trade for any pokemon that's holding a helix fossil since i have no chance in anything based on luck

Sooo if anyone has a spare helix tell me what would you like for it

I can give you a helix fossil for a Froakie if that's possible.

Everyone I'm so sorry for my downtime. Life's been pretty busy and I have been pretty irresponsible by not notifying you guys! Once again, I'll gladly help all to trade!

Just a question, can you "trade" pokemon from my two save files for me?

Oh, and does anyone have pokes with 31 IVs in sp.atk and speed, and a modest nature in the field egg group?

off topic but for breeding it doesnt have to be in those specific stats the ivs get passed down onto random stats ( im 99% sure)

For Self-Trades, a small donation will be appreciated! I strongly recommend you try trading with others though, but if you wanna trade among your own 2 saves, PM me.

Hey everyone. I am looking for the following pokemon: Riolu, Togepi, Murkrow, treeko, corphish(preferably with adaptability), Torchic, and Chimchar. A few things I have to offer in return: Froakie(Protean), Beldum, Roselia(with sludge bomb), Bulbasaur(with giga drain + sludge bomb), Whismur(with ice beam, and flamethrower), Joltik, Crogunk(vacuum wave + fakeout), Heracross. Let me know if anyone is interested in trading or other things I have to offer.

Hey everyone. I am looking for the following pokemon: Riolu, Togepi, Murkrow, treeko, corphish(preferably with adaptability), Torchic, and Chimchar. A few things I have to offer in return: Froakie(Protean), Beldum, Roselia(with sludge bomb), Bulbasaur(with giga drain + sludge bomb), Whismur(with ice beam, and flamethrower), Joltik, Crogunk(vacuum wave + fakeout), Heracross. Let me know if anyone is interested in trading or other things I have to offer.

I can totally give you a Riolu for a Froakie which I've been looking around for. I just need some time to breed one.

Uhm hi everyone. I'd realllly like to get a Froakie. I'm not sure I have much to offer other than my Shiny Manectric or my Blastoise. If you have any requests, I might be able to get you something.

Uhm hi everyone. I'd realllly like to get a Froakie. I'm not sure I have much to offer other than my Shiny Manectric or my Blastoise. If you have any requests, I might be able to get you something.

Can it be any nature or one in special? I'm going to breed one.

Do you have Gulpin?

I'm planning to get a Froakie for myself from another one of my saves (as soon as bDan has time for it). I'm planning to breed the lil fucker. I can give you an egg free of charge once I'll be able to breed it.

I started yet another new file and got a good female Fennekin to breed and use throughout the game. However, she has Blaze instead of Magician.

I have a Fennekin that I'd be willing to trade for a Pokemon holding an Ability Capsule. I'm specifically looking for a Tyrunt or Togepi.

vcrBZ2d.png

Edited by Alilatias

I started yet another new file and got a good female Fennekin to breed and use throughout the game. However, she has Blaze instead of Magician.

I have a Fennekin that I'd be willing to trade for a Pokemon holding an Ability Capsule. I'm specifically looking for a Tyrunt or Togepi.

vcrBZ2d.png

I have a male Calm Togepi.

IV's: Hp21/Atk15/Def31/SpAtk24/SpDef22/Spd28

Dunnio if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Hy people, im willing to compleate the pokedex so i need the the starters that are not in event for trade, i started whit torchick, have most of pokes aviable till now so i can breed for u, thay already tell what they are so just ask what youre looking for, can teach some egg moves if i are lazy ( anyone know how to do it just look on the forum)

Btw have lot of gastly whit sludge veawe and thunderbolt or togepi whit facade and nasty plot

Tyrunt whit ice fang and dragon dance and more just ask for it

Hey everyone! So in my very little free time between school and work I have been doing some breeding. In the image attached you can find everything I have for trade currently. All of the Whismurs have ice beam, flame thrower and extrasensory. The Bulbasaurs have giga drain, sludge bomb, and toxic. Finally the Froakies have scald, and ice beam. post-47167-0-46191500-1409941648_thumb.png

If you have any offers let me know. I have a lot to trade so I am not asking for much. Things I am interested still: corphish or crawdaunt with adaptability, riolu/lucario(preferably with justified), murkrow with prankster/honchkrow with Moxie, Togepi with any ability, Sceptile or anything in the evolutionary line, torterra and it's evolutionary line, torchic and line, and anything thing else you want to offer me. PM if you are interested.

post-48761-0-14551200-1410118706_thumb.png

I'm willing to trade these guys, all shinies, for maybe the following:

Lucario

one of the kalos(minus chespin) and Hoenn starters

Tyrantrum

and any other shinies that you guys have to offer

if i ever get the chance....i might breed some of the recent pokemon that were kicked out of the game( Ex: Magikarp/Gyarados) or relocated to a different location(Ralts)

But for now I'm kinda stuck at the new city......you'll soon know what i mean.

Anbody have a riolu/froakie/togepi/shroomish? I'm willing to trade a timid ralts for it.

2rqmw7q.jpg

It took some time to breed this so I'd prefer a togepi with max hp and s.def ivs or a riolu with max atk and speed ivs or a froakie with max s.atk and speed ivs or a shroomish with max atk and spd ivs.

Also got a speed boost adamant torchic with max atk and spd ivs if the ralts isn't appealing

Edited by troncat