Favorite Hidden Manga?

I know it's been asked before, but I'll ask it again. What are your favorite mangas? I'm not talking the Big 3-4 (One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail), though they are perfectly good choices themselves that I enjoy. I'm talking about the mangas that either not too many people know about, or haven't ever heard of. Personally, a few of my favorites were Arago, Psyren, Ratman, Dragons Rioting, Joujuu Senjin! Mushibuyou, Stealth Symphony and Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo are amongst a few of the mangas that sometimes go unnoticed that I personally love. Lemme know what you guys think, maybe I'll find your interests in manga similar and I'll find new ones to go read. Thank you as always.

Psyren for sure. It's one of the only mangas I've read all the way to the end, and I loved it. (Too bad they had to cut it short though. The end could have been much better and more satidfying with more time.)

I dno if you guys have ever heard of it.. but theres this one called Death Note.. it has an anime series and a few movies also.. Its definitely worth a shot..

Its a psychological supernatural thriller.. would recommend it highly..

Molester Man has a very good (and funny) story and no it's not about molesting, the art is not the best though.

You just gained a lot of respect from me.

As for my choices, I'd say Akumetsu, The Gamer, D-Gray Man, Watashi no Messiah-sama, Mixim, MxO and Masamune-kun no Revenge. I read a LOT.

You just gained a lot of respect from me.

As for my choices, I'd say Akumetsu, The Gamer, D-Gray Man, Watashi no Messiah-sama, Mixim, MxO and Masamune-kun no Revenge. I read a LOT.

MxO was good i hope the author will make a sequel, The Gamer and Masamune are good too (didn't read the others yet)