6SS2G- 2nd Gen Shinies

Amethyst

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j9hTFUO.pngb4M3Hho.png

The white 1x1s on the back sprite are rather off-putting. Otherwise, I think they look great.

Brown ? Lets see..

YCrR7gl.png41JE2Hw.png

4BrFkeb.pngLCRPZqy.png

nuWP5sU.pngnUmulsa.png

For me a clear nope ..

One concern about Feraligatr: its second "bump" in the third group of spiky humps of the front sprite isn't outlined well. Additionally, in the back sprite, the back-most spike in the hump at the bottom of the tail doesn't seem outlined well. Outside of that, I actually really like it. After all, it is an alligator, most of which are green, brown, or tan.

Well done. The darkest grey could be a bit darker .. slightly ..

The Sneasel ( Schnitzel ) Project:

Hopefully Vinny will be pleased.

l1tunan.pngJ2rUfP1.png

Tiy6j76.pngzLcruqB.png

I really like this Sneasel and Weavile, may I use these for the female shiny sprite?

Edited by Momotaro

This is pretty much what I made and am using for Sneasel and Weavile. (Adding Weavile since it's Sneasel's evolution)

g6BTe40.pngX44IILL.png

CazPSGh.png2cf77Rl.png

I use the "Vinny" Weavile for the male ones, as for the female's, I use a slightly brighter red color of Nefalem's, though I won't post because it's ultimately a copy of his version, only slightly edited and with a different front sprite. (Thought the HG/SS pose looked awesome and is in the same kind of quality as gen V)

I also made a female Gligar based on Nef's sprite, I just made it have a different inner-wing color, because why not

5RzgrZl.pngwOKkM8C.png

Edited by Momotaro

I could do it for the default game's version of their custom shiny, I mainly did this blue one out of personal reasons, here's the female version (which i did in red)

q6PlvUY.pngpdE0upH.png

1OVzVgl.pngs4o9Ql5.png

At first I thought they really were brighter, but sometimes i don't know x.x

if ya like it in this slightly brighter version I can slap this over to the male ones

Also did this for Gliscor, since it's the evolution of Gligar.

GaxgKdb.pngRPiJ33o.png

Based on my blunder that Gligar has differences in gender, but Gliscor doesn't, I mixed in the original red inner cape-wings (but darker) and gave it's joints and inner ears the purple look, along with a bright orange/turquoise coloring for the eyes (kinda was trying to go for some kind of cool in-the-dark glowy thing)

Edited by Momotaro

I will take this to the used sprites in Game. Thanks for the help. I would appreciate to see the blue as female and the red as male version in Game. Ame what do you think ?

Female:

g6BTe40.pngX44IILL.png

NaVsuyJ.png2cf77Rl.png

Male:

q6PlvUY.pngpdE0upH.png

wWsmYtr.pngs4o9Ql5.png

Edited by Nefalem

No problem, also, take note that even though it's not that visible, the Blue Weavile has a scar on it's right eye. Also, tell me what you think about it's pose, I personally liked the Platinum version's pose (which also has the same level of quality as the gen V).

• 2 weeks later...