(Late) introduction, so hello! :)

Late introduction topic! (By about 3 months?) Several of you know me from PO already. :) My name is Morgan and I go by Soft Taco Bear/Turtle and a few other alts on the server. Originally Slagathor and also known as Ikaru's girlfriend. Kaito and RJ introduced me to the Reborn server on PO a few months ago. I met them on tumblr several months ago, and I actually know several of you because you also follow me on tumblr.

22, senior biology major, aspiring crazy cat lady. I like chubby cats, anime, science, music, and spending far too much time on the internet, and I secretly have an elaborate plot to destroy Ika that involves embarrassing him and stuff, but most importantly music. Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou is my spirit animal and my favorite pokemon is Pikachu. ^_^

CONSIDERING I WAS TOLD TO BE NICE... grumble grumble.

Hi, welcome to Reborn. I have no clue who you are considering we never talked except randomly but I know you're Ikaru's gf boo thang. So I mean if you're with the squid you have to be cool. Because contrary to popular/even my believe Ikaru is one of my close friends of Reborn. So please, enjoy your time here, have fun and talk as much as you'd like. <3

22, senior biology major, aspiring crazy cat lady. I like chubby cats, anime, science, music, and spending far too much time on the internet, and I secretly have an elaborate plot to destroy Ika that involves embarrassing him and stuff, but most importantly music. Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou is my spirit animal and my favorite pokemon is Pikachu.

That's always the most important part. I tried to skim over the cat section for my sake, but those are some Asian-as-hell names you mentioned later on, so... I suppose a corresponding song would do good. (I know nothing about Anime/Manga, shoot me)

• Administrators

hello

welcome

i think this is the first time im actually directly speaking to you despite whatever number of reblogs and conversations that have been copypasted between us

now that the seal is broken, i'll be in touch to send you all of ika's darkest secrets

• Administrators

soz 4 smashin' ur bf with an axe

hihi tho c:

uh huh, leave out all the times I consistently wrecked you, right?

hello

welcome

i think this is the first time im actually directly speaking to you despite whatever number of reblogs and conversations that have been copypasted between us

now that the seal is broken, i'll be in touch to send you all of ika's darkest secrets

th-that won't be necessary!!

Hi there! We have met (in the sense that we follow each other on Tumblr) but it's always nice to say hello to someone!

was that nice enough idk man

don't hurt me I tried

Howdy.

Knowing that you are Ika's girlfriend there is a bunch of embarrassing stuff we don't know yet. This is going to be an amazing summer. Mwahahaha....

...I mean. Hopefully we will have the time to chat and talk about fun stuff. ^^; See you on the server!

Howdy.

Knowing that you are Ika's girlfriend there is a bunch of embarrassing stuff we don't know yet. This is going to be an amazing summer. Mwahahaha....

...I mean. Hopefully we will have the time to chat and talk about fun stuff. ^^; See you on the server!

hello

welcome

soz 4 smashin' ur bf with an axe

hihi tho c:

Yes yessss you all have the right mindset. I think I'm going to like it here. c:

• Support Squad

Hai~

Nice to meet you.

Have a wonderful time in the Funhouse that is Reborn.

Seriously.

Have Fun.

Seriously

OR ELSE

Edited by DobbyTheElf

Oh man am I late! You told me about this days ago but uh. Distractions and personas and finals. xD Really just a formality at this point, but welcome anyway!

You're here forever now.