changes

Kingd353

while lets playing reborn i've noticed that alot of things have changed in reborn most of witch i could deal with but for all that is holy please tell me ame didnt' remove the link stone x.x if she didnt' remove the link stone can someone tell me why the link stone vendor isn't infront of the grand stairway and where he now appears? also have the sticker quests changed to? after saving that one chick from the beryl ward that i was sure would result in getting a sticker i instead got an egg >.>

While lets playing reborn I've noticed that a lot of things have changed in reborn, most of which I could deal with, but for all that is holy please tell me Ame didn't remove the link stone. x.x If she didn't remove the link stone can someone tell me why the link stone vendor isn't in front of the grand stairway and where he now appears? Also, have the sticker quests changed too? After saving that one chick from the Beryl ward, I was sure it would result in getting a sticker. I instead got an egg >.>

Grammar-Nazi.jpg

As RD said, you gotta wait for the girl to authorize the selling of the stone outside the blast zone. And the sticker event (in North Peridot) has been replaced with... The creature holding the longest cry. Longer than I cried learning the sticker was gone.

you can search for the older version and just get reward for that side quest (a sticker). i don't think it's "hack" or something, because if you play the game from previous epi, you'll get one. and anothr weird thing is that later you can get 2 sticker from 1 side quest (i play epi 9 and get 1 sticker, and when i update to epi 11 that girl reward me...another sticker without require anything). and now i can get to 7th floor in department store where they sell evolution stones (especially Dawn, Shiny, Dusk stone). so if you just playing epi 11, the highest you can go is 5th floor. and link stone too. AMe didn't remove any LS, but there is a location you can get 2 link stones (as i remember near Yureyu building), so in epi 9, i take one LS there, and in epi 11 it respawn again :v :v (we all know that link stone is very useful right :v)

Edited by gutten_tag

While let's playing Reborn, I've noticed that a lot of things have changed. in reborn, Most of which these changes I could deal with, but for all that is holy, please tell me Ame didn't remove the link stone. x.x If she didn't remove the link stone can someone tell me why the link stone vendor isn't in front of the grand stairway and where he now appears? Also, Have the sticker quests changed too? After saving that one chick from the Beryl ward, I was sure it would result in getting a sticker. I Instead, I got an egg >.>

If you're going to fix someone's spelling and grammar, you may as well go all in and fix their sentence structure while you're at it.

Edited by Blind Guardian

i'm sorry guys... i just beat shelly today and i realized how stupid i was to post this so i deeply apologize to everyone who wasted their time on thsi topic >.> it was my own fault for remembering wrong i thought it was available after saving victoria from aster and eclipse >.> so um.... yeah.... sorry...... and thanks for the info on the stickers that's sad as hell to ehar but i guess i just gotta deal with it x.x

i'm sorry guys... i just beat shelly today and i realized how stupid i was to post this so i deeply apologize to everyone who wasted their time on thsi topic >.> it was my own fault for remembering wrong i thought it was available after saving victoria from aster and eclipse >.> so um.... yeah.... sorry...... and thanks for the info on the stickers that's sad as hell to ehar but i guess i just gotta deal with it x.x

Don't be sorry, you did nothing wrong.

By the term "seller", you guys mean I can buy it any time I want if I have the money? Or is it ony a one-time thing?

By the term "seller", you guys mean I can buy it any time I want if I have the money? Or is it ony a one-time thing?

If you're talking about the person selling the Linkstone infront of the Stairway, yes. I think.It is a one-time thing meaning the seller is only selling one.

i just tested it out and simon is right you can only by the linkstone once and you can find another one so you get 2 witch means i now have to rethink my final team.... meh oh well 2 is more hten enough so i won't complain

There's actually 5 Link Stones in the game as of episode 11 (6 if you came from episode 9).

If you already used the other 3 Linkstones, then forget this post.

5? o.o ..... welp time to start talking to even more rocks....

While lets playing reborn I've noticed that a lot of things have changed in reborn, most of which I could deal with, but for all that is holy please tell me Ame didn't remove the link stone. x.x If she didn't remove the link stone can someone tell me why the link stone vendor isn't in front of the grand stairway and where he now appears? Also, have the sticker quests changed too? After saving that one chick from the Beryl ward, I was sure it would result in getting a sticker. I instead got an egg >.>

Grammar-Nazi.jpg

THANK GOD