Combo! Field Effects

This will be a bit ridiculous, but really cool. I wonder what would happen now if you tried to stack all sorts of things to hurt certain grounded pokemon...that burning field does extra and so does stealth rock, put out some spikes and stuff....ya might be able to kill things without trying. lol bring it on lv99 Leavanny. If you're already set up, it wouldn't even get to move.

• Administrators

But Ame you don't have to set a entire Forest ablaze because of one spider :(

Btw do we set Rotute 1 ablaze with a fire attack ? o.O

yes i do

and yes you do, but that's not all you can do to route 1

Spiders are legit terrifying. Burn them. Burn them alllllll! >8D

I rather like these field effects, but to activate them with the pledge moves...That would most certainly require more than one starter right? Do I have to go hunt down that Bulbasaur just so Alex can indulge my inner arsonist and set everything on fire?

• Veterans

Oh shit now i am thankful that ame didnt give the rainbow field to Julia imagine 1 hit ko attacks from her voltob and electrode 0_o WTF

AME DO IT I WANT TO SEE THE TERROR

Nonononono don't set fire to Route 1, I love Route 1... ;A;

If it were possible I would do it just to make Fern cry, though

Oh shit now i am thankful that ame didnt give the rainbow field to Julia imagine 1 hit ko attacks from her voltob and electrode 0_o WTF

AME DO IT I WANT TO SEE THE TERROR

They already two or three-shot everything you have at that point with it, don't give her crazy ideas like that!

• Veterans

Nonononono don't set fire to Route 1, I love Route 1... ;A;

If it were possible I would do it just to make Fern cry, though

They already two or three-shot everything you have at that point with it, don't give her crazy ideas like that!

pooint made but give it like a charge turn in rainbow like its has a charge and decharge turn the turn before and after like sky attack + hyper beam affects

ame i love your addition of fields but you really need to rework the fire field specificly these 2 things

1. smoke screans boost in effect- .... why? the room being hotter doesn't magicly make smoke more blinding...... i'd understand if maybe you said it did damage since the smoke would be hot but.... randomly boosting it's effectivness because the room is hot? that makes no sense......

2. will 0 wisp- will o wisp is basicly shooting some fire balls at the opponents in hopes of them burning them... how does a hot room randomly make that more accurate? ok maybe you could say that the fire balls are bigger maybe... but sayign the fireballs have become so massive that they are impossible to dodge..... that's alil much don't ya think?

Rainbow Field

fe9.png

What does it mean?

ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKYYYY!!!!111!1!

And I actually didn't know that the Pledges had field effects until you mentioned it just recently.

And I guess this means Water-type starters finally have a viable and accurate Special move!

Edited by Truly Deceptive

I better hurry up and train my team before the next episode; this is what I get for slacking =/

same i stoped playing for awhile ot of boredom of killing unknowns for grinding. i got 1 question about e12, when will it be avalible god dam it, also loving the rainbow feild, but you miss a faild for lugia to shine on.....

Edited by sandy

So I actually shouldn't be posting this here 'cause it's potentially broken but a flash fire Typhlosion's eruption in the burning field has a base power of 506.25 when at full health on a neutral hit. To put it into context, that around 1.4x stronger than a super effective, stab close combat or brave bird.

All you need is a grass starter to set up grass pledge, then a fire starter to set off the burning field with fire pledge, then bring Typhlosion in on a free switch somewhere.

Someone scarf that thing.

Edited by Sheep93

• Administrators

Not all fields will have moves that can terminate them. Although any field can be overwritten by creating a new field effect via moves like Electric Terrain, or these combos

Smokescreen is doubled because incidentally, fire creates smoke, so if someone is using the smoke that's already in the battlefield it's going to be more effective.

I'll admit Will-o-wisp was kind of arbitrary, but it is going to be easier to burn a target on a field that is burning, you know?