Fate/Shattered Dawn (OOC/Sigh ups)

rustytengo

((sorry for double post))

Name: Tyler Folkins

Appearance: 6' slim and fit with dark short hair , wears shaded glasses and has hazel eyes. Wears a crimson red tank top with a charcoal black fur coat over it , a pair of faded red jeans and black combat boots.

Interests/Hobbies: Writing short stories , kendo , and cardiovascular exercising.

Personality: Arrogant and egotistical , very much conceited

Preferred Magic Type: Gradation Air , freelancer ( take up jobs from others in exchange of remuneration).

Command seal design and location: Upper right arm , nobodies symbol

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/077/7/5/nobody_symbol_by_raz5-d3bxomy.png

Edited by TheRealSpark

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, can I have my servant, yknow, do his thing?

Also, if I want to use magic, how complicated will it be? (And is my magic focus okay? Electricity with a lesser focus on raw energy in general? I want to throw some lightning bolts.)

((sorry for double post))

Name: Tyler Folkins

Appearance: 6' slim and fit with dark short hair , wears shaded glasses and has hazel eyes. Wears a crimson red tank top with a charcoal black fur coat over it , a pair of faded red jeans and black combat boots.

Interests/Hobbies: Writing short stories , kendo , and cardiovascular exercising.

Personality: Arrogant and egotistical , very much conceited

Preferred Magic Type: Gradation Air , freelancer ( take up jobs from others in exchange of remuneration).

Command seal design and location: Upper right arm , nobodies symbol

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/077/7/5/nobody_symbol_by_raz5-d3bxomy.png

okay you look good you can do as we discussed just let the person have some fun before you make the dynamic entry(just let the person post before you do kay) and just keep the Gradation Air in check. so no Shirou level stuff okay(it would be unfair to the other players)

So, can I have my servant, yknow, do his thing?

Also, if I want to use magic, how complicated will it be? (And is my magic focus okay? Electricity with a lesser focus on raw energy in general? I want to throw some lightning bolts.)

sure if you want to give him a way so early he won't be able to use it again tell he can make another batch of it though. its basically up to you how much about your servant you want to give away. magic can be as complicated as you want to make it. most magic doesn't take much to use, the more powerful ones are the kind that take chants and stuff. its all up to how good your character is at using it. do feel free to throw lightning just keep in mind a magues does have a limited amount of mana (a servant also drains mana from the master especially when using its NP, your servant more so then the others)

^ Yeah, none of us got it easy, Rusty is as evil a host as us XD . Hope I manage to escape Tohsaka, my character is one that likes setting ambushes, not falling on them.

me evil surely you jest, i am merely diabolical not evil. then again evil begets evil right? bwa hahahahaha

don't worry i won't kill you (right away) this is just the initial skirmish so you can see what you guys are up against.

^ complains about Lancer, when I have to fight Saber.............(I guess I do have archer though lol.)

correction its a Saber class servant whose master is a Einzbern homunculus. have fun!

^ Yeah, none of us got it easy, Rusty is as evil a host as us XD . Hope I manage to escape Tohsaka, my character is one that likes setting ambushes, not falling on them.

yeah trying to ambush this lancer is not going to be easy at all since he likes to do stuff like that to(heheheh)

though i am surprise that you did not pick up on who he is yet.

and Ryu would be Rin's grandson.

yeah trying to ambush this lancer is not going to be easy at all since he likes to do stuff like that to(heheheh)

though i am surprise that you did not pick up on who he is yet.

Wait a sec, burnt pole... Holy crap, is this Odysseus we are talking about?!

Wait a sec, burnt pole... Holy crap, is this Odysseus we are talking about?!

and that's the reaction i was looking for. though unfortunately your character did not pick it up so you can't do anything about it right now. but yeah that's Lancer have fun!

Oh my, I'm screwed. Now I'll have to try and outsmart the guy of the Trojan Horse. And a Tohsaka. Anyone up for an alliance yet? XD

(btw, Elizabeth Hubbard. Am I right?)

Edited by Notus

I think I get my servant well enough, it is just I trying to find a good way to use her magic. (a.k.a, the use anything thing was more of a ploy to buy me time to plan out how I actually wanted to do it, but I realize now I can't wait and have to have a plan for it. I will think of something that isn't the domain of any of the main families. But it is a bit weird for me lol.)

Well with raw Earth yea. (Gems are technically Earth, though I am taking that from Graterras's rules lol.), Was trying to think of a way to Darkness related Powers (due to the last name of the character.) But Earth manipulation could work lol.

well the elements in Fate are Fire,Water, Wind(air same thing), Earth, And there is a fifth one i thinks its called Void or something like that.Gems are form the earth side though its a more specialized magic that the Tohsaka's are really good at (and it cost a lot of money as well i think like all the gems that Rin uses in Fate/Stay Night are like 500,000 dollars each) well Electricity and lightning are a form of fire magic so yeah raw earth i don't think has really been used though i don't know how effective it will be against your opponent given her magic.(not to mention the whole origin and stuff revolving around fate magic)

yeah it takes a bit like i have said the more complicated stuff i usually can't understand as well. the point i completely forgot to say with the elements thingy was that darkness would fall under the fifth element.

Not sure if you have been keeping up with Graterras at all, but what I am thinking of is using what the Gentleman uses for his magic. He manipulates Darkness and Dark-Matter into either magic, or into objects made from Dark-matter. (it isn't actual Dark Matter by the way, it is just using Darkness as an object.) I don't know if you would be fine with that though, so up to you man.

Yea yea. (Though don't use the Gentleman's powers as an exact 1 for 1 to Nadia's if I go with this. SInce there is no way I am including the Destroys the very souls of the people it slays thing like The Gentleman's Umbral Spear did to poor Magni. THat part would be much to o.p. lol.)

yeah that would be some thing a servant would have. thiugh do keep in mind that the magic in fate that isn't true magic since people can't use that any more is more like a scientific based magic a.k.a magecraft.