Theory about the byxbyzion wasteland

Dhanush D Bhatt

So i just had a theory that i wanted to share. In the byxbyzion wasteland, if you remember the place where you fought MISTAH BIGGLESWORTH at the back there are the remnants of a PULSE project. Also, remember the guy who said they tried to clean up the wasteland but the garbage just kept coming back? So maybe Team Meteor had hooked up our favourite Garbodor to the PULSE in order to drive out everyone. If you think about it, it makes quite a lot of sense. So thats my theory :) Thanks for reading!!

The only thing that stills messes my mind in the Wasteland is: Why is stuff related to Corey, Kiki and Shade there?

I mean, there's a cemetery in Beryl, so...?

I get the Kiki one as in: That was just the Gastly messing with you.

The Corey one... Well, he was an agent of Team Meteor, so they decided to bury him there. But Tara (Was that her name? Gotta check) was buried in Beryl, so? Unless Simon buried her by himself. Nope :I

And as a last thing: There's a sign in the Wasteland with Shade's phrase in it. Why is it there?

Shade used to live in what the Wasteland was before? Is that sign there cuz the phrase says Poison and that place is full of Poison? Is Ame only playing with us? Chicken is better than Beef?

So many questions...

Edited by Vinny953

The Corey one... Well, he was an agent of Team Meteor, so they decided to bury him there. But Tara (Was that her name? Gotta check) was buried in Beryl, so? Unless Simon buried her by himself.

Isn't Tara still on the bottom of the lake?

• Veterans

Poor Mr. Bigglesworth, Team Meteor just left him there and totally forgot about him. All he wanted was to be loved. ;_;

oh well lets just give him to Marriland he atleast learned to love Garbodor's

• Veterans

I think anyone who came across the PULSE there already came to that conclusion.

On my first run through the game i was exploring around trying to find gastly and misdreavus and found that area when i went in i was confused as heck and when i found mr bigllesworth my face was literally this 0_o and then i went out of there straight away only in my second run did i notice the Pulse

Gonna have to go with Shuckle here. PULSE machines should probably always mean Team Meteor was messin' around the area.

I like Trubbish more than I like Grimer #Gen5Rulz

Edited by W1ng3d_One

Isn't Tara still on the bottom of the lake?

Who knows....once we get dive we might be able to reach her at the bottom of the lake...maybe a prize, a gift of appreciation is waiting in the form of a a very rare pokemon or an item, once we deliver the news to Simon...damn...the future of reborn intrigues me...

I think anyone who came across the PULSE there already came to that conclusion.

Hell, I think a lot of people probably thought it was a possibility when they heard about how the trash got cleaned out but kept coming back; actually finding Mr. Bigglesworth and the PULSE right next to him only helps confirm it.

• Veterans

Hell, I think a lot of people probably thought it was a possibility when they heard about how the trash got cleaned out but kept coming back; actually finding Mr. Bigglesworth and the PULSE right next to him only helps confirm it.

Yep this tells me that Team Meteor is seroiusly questionable : if they are able to create pulse machines then why not hook up solaris's garchomp and have ti use a pulse boosted draco meteor everything would be easily destroyed so why not?

As for all the random stuff appearing, maybe its being teleported there or something? Also cant say i really remember what shade's phrase was. Finally, being a vegetarian, i cant really answer youre last question :P

...So dying souls offer the keys to your gain...

...Let not them suffer to the poison in vain...

I never actually found out what the hell that even meant, though...

I wasn't really paying attention, so I didn't even notice the PULSE there until recently. Sure enough, the other day when I went back there, though, I had an "OH" moment. I don't have an explanation for the teleporting stuff (that's a wee bit too far from Spinel Town for it to be Abra's influence, and that's the only teleporting incident we've had) but the sludge covering Byxbysion could easily be Mr. Biggles influence, and likely is.

• Veterans

I wasn't really paying attention, so I didn't even notice the PULSE there until recently. Sure enough, the other day when I went back there, though, I had an "OH" moment. I don't have an explanation for the teleporting stuff (that's a wee bit too far from Spinel Town for it to be Abra's influence, and that's the only teleporting incident we've had) but the sludge covering Byxbysion could easily be Mr. Biggles influence, and likely is.

It would have made more sense if it had something to do with Pulse Muk aswell as one of its main ingame moves are sludge, sludge bomb and sludge wave and its very close to the wasteland as it was spread trhoug the entirety of the water of the are so who's not to say the pulse muk was originally in Bybixisopn but was moved andd replaced by mr Bigglesworth

• Veterans

Or maybe...It was hooked up to Mudkip who caused a gigantic landslide - made completely out of Grimers and Muk, leveling the area and turning it into the Byxbyz we know today

?!?!? (Very suspense)

Its a Mudkip .... Everybody Liekz Mudkipz they aint evil

I think it means that the bearers of the keys are suffering from hardships in a sequence of events that will inevitably lead to you obtaining all four of them, and that you shouldn't f**k up, lest all their suffering be for naught.

But that's just meeeeeeee!

Although the PULSE is a thing, I think there is something a little more super natural to it too. Like it's not just junk everywhere. The crap keeps comming back even after the PLUSE isn't in affect (I know that if it's there long enough the effect can last forever, but this is different because it's not natural stuff). It is also a distorted place like a labyrinth in some places.

• Veterans

Although the PULSE is a thing, I think there is something a little more super natural to it too. Like it's not just junk everywhere. The crap keeps comming back even after the PLUSE isn't in affect (I know that if it's there long enough the effect can last forever, but this is different because it's not natural stuff). It is also a distorted place like a labyrinth in some places.

So could this mean there is another pulse in there ? like for example a reuniclus or Muk

So could this mean there is another pulse in there ? like for example a reuniclus or Muk

Or maybe something more powerful. At first i thought Shade did something with the Wasteland, but then people said that Shade is a good "person/something", so whatever.

That also makes me think: We got rid of Mr. Bigglesworth (Most of us). Does that means that the Wasteland can be cleaned now?

Hmm...

That also makes me think: We got rid of Mr. Bigglesworth (Most of us). Does that means that the Wasteland can be cleaned now?

Hmm...

Yeah, that's the theory I'm running off at the moment.