Theory about the byxbyzion wasteland

Dhanush D Bhatt

• Veterans

Yeah, that's the theory I'm running off at the moment.

But wait if the wasteland could be cleaned now why havnt Aya, Cain or their mother noticed yet 0_?

But wait if the wasteland could be cleaned now why havnt Aya, Cain or their mother noticed yet 0_?

Cain is going "around", so i doubt he cares about the Wasteland.

Aya doesn't care about anything bar Hardy... and her mother i guess, so she wouldn't care about the Wasteland either.

Her mother is probably sleeping cuz there's no challengers now since Aya left.

That's a job for IG Ame to notice!

• Veterans

Cain is going "around", so i doubt he cares about the Wasteland.

Aya doesn't care about anything bar Hardy... and her mother i guess, so she wouldn't care about the Wasteland either.

Her mother is probably sleeping cuz there's no challengers now since Aya left.

That's a job for IG Ame to notice!

Yeah but really Aya doesnt care about her brother ^?

IG AME make something happen with this place i want acces to my Goomy already its either here or Azurine Island

Isn't Aya supposed to appear in Episode 12? In the Teaser Cain said something like:

"What is happening here? Aya? What are you doing here?"

And their mother is busy with the household :)

But I think no one notices that the wasteland could be cleaned, because they gave up on cleaning since everything reappeared constantly.

And wehen they still think it wouldn't work, like all the time, why bother?

Maybe the lines mean something about us gaining the 4 jewelry pieces.. and it means that the original owners have to die after suffering..

And i totally agree that mr.bigglesworth would be the cause of the junk.. as for nobody cleaning.. its cuz almost nobody stays there.. and those that do probably gave up...

That also makes me think: We got rid of Mr. Bigglesworth (Most of us). Does that means that the Wasteland can be cleaned now?

Hmm...

Possibly, but he wasn't hooked up to the PULSE like the Tangrowth, Muk, Camerupt, and Abra were when we got to them; it might be permanent.

Possibly, but he wasn't hooked up to the PULSE like the Tangrowth, Muk, Camerupt, and Abra were when we got to them; it might be permanent.

Wasn't when we reached it. Since people gave up on cleaning the place, Team Meteor thought that there was no more use for that PULSE.

Basically, i think it can be cleaned again, if Team Meteor don't bring another PULSE machine there.

But since there's not a lot of people living in the Wasteland anymore, there's not a lot of reasons to clean it again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veterans

But most grass poison types are mainly grass so how would that work and AME pls put goomy in here its either here in the azurine swamp area or whatever but pls make him and axew available ^^

Azery, you´re right, but they´re still poison types. Some of the theories i had is that the place became like that thanks of an unfinished/failed project of Team Meteor, and when they tried to do it again, they just messed even more. Who knows. Ame have a big, big imagination, she can put whatever she wants.

And yes, please Ame, add Axew, or Deino

Edited by HolyKnight