Pick my Starter!

Shushup

Pick my starter!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which Starter should I choose for my second run for Reborn!

I recommend froakie due to its immense versatility with protean. You can completely outpredict the AI and transform into a type that resists/is immune to the incoming attack. You also get STAB ERRYTHANG! Of course, the only water type starter on your list that is capable of not being weak to Queen Boomy is froakie as a well placed round takes away your water type and a well timed lick can prevent a harmful explosion attack from voltorb and electrode. He gets amazing coverage late game with moves like water pulse, night slash, extrasensory, and grass knot. Of course, an easy way to defeat Radomus due to that dark typing and Shade as well *shivers*. Let's not forget, he's also super effective on many leaders to come, such as Terra, Charlotte, and Hardy. But for sure, you won't have many regrets grabbing froakie as your starter.

My vote is for Cyndaquil. The little guy doesn't get all that much attention, being overshadowed by the powerful fire/fighting types of the following two generations and the infamous Charizard before him. Even so a fire type starter is probably the most useful for the early game based purely on type and Typhlosion is certainly not a bad pokemon at all.

Edited by Sheep93

(21:41)[COOKIE]Shushup: and a pokemon that no one has

(21:41)[COOKIE]Shushup: meaning 5th gen starters.....(sorry snivy ;~ ;)

You're a liar Shup. You liar you.

Turtwig of course. It's my favorite starter and my favorite grass evolution line.

(21:41)[COOKIE]Shushup: and a pokemon that no one has
(21:41)[COOKIE]Shushup: meaning 5th gen starters.....(sorry snivy ;~ ;)
You're a liar Shup. You liar you.
Turtwig of course. It's my favorite starter and my favorite grass evolution line.

Hey, I wanted to make it fair, so I added the pokemons in our discussion that I thought some people would like to choose to help me out ;~;

Hey, I wanted to make it fair, so I added the pokemons in our discussion that I thought some people would like to choose to help me out ;~;

You no liek the Sleep Powder/Leech Seed wombo combo of Bulbasaur? You're dead to me

Edit: Meanwhile Bulbasaur is being a bigger boss than Piplup, Treecko, Cyndaquil or Oshawott.

Edited by Bibarel

• Veterans

You no liek the Sleep Powder/Leech Seed wombo combo of Bulbasaur? You're dead to me

Edit: Meanwhile Bulbasaur is being a bigger boss than Piplup, Treecko, Cyndaquil or Oshawott.

What you sayin : A frog with a bulb got more swag than my Fire Monkey : Fire shal consume you bulb

Chimchar Come with me these people dont appreciate your baddasery

Still love Bulbasaur though but this eternally rested charizard as my favorite kanto starter :charizard-megax.gif that swag man that swag Blue Fire Beard

What you sayin : A frog with a bulb got more swag than my Fire Monkey : Fire shal consume you bulb

Chimchar Come with me these people dont appreciate your baddasery

Still love Bulbasaur though but this eternally rested charizard as my favorite kanto starter :charizard-megax.gif that swag man that swag Blue Fire Beard

Last time I checked, Tongue Scarves are always greater than fire beards. **points to signature**

• Veterans

Last time I checked, Tongue Scarves are always greater than fire beards. **points to signature**

What you sayin i love Greninja more than charizard but dude look at the swag it has it looks like its younger brother Shiny emboar gave it some lessons on how to grow a blue fire beard ... then again froakkie looked weird starting out but grew to become a badass later on damn you greninja WHY you so Badass

Voting for Oshawott because no one loves it. Shame on y'all. Shame shame shame.

It's also actually decent with Razor Shell being pretty powerful early on and Fury Cutter... which pretty much wrecks everything after a few hits.

Also, Samurott has shell swords. Your argument is invalid. Shell swords > blue fire beards and tongue scarves.

Also, Samurott has shell swords. Your argument is invalid. Shell swords > blue fire beards and tongue scarves.

Torterra has a tree growing on it's back. Fuck your argument.

But anyway, Samurott actually has a better movepool right now than Greninja. I'd definitely use him right now. Not only that, but there's a thing that i like in Samurott: "Shell Armor", so dem crit hax (That happen all the time) can't hit you. I like it ^^

Torterra has a tree growing on it's back. Fuck your argument.

But anyway, Samurott actually has a better movepool right now than Greninja. I'd definitely use him right now. Not only that, but there's a thing that i like in Samurott: "Shell Armor", so dem crit hax (That happen all the time) can't hit you. I like it ^^

Vinny, is it possible for me to like you any more?

• Veterans

Voting for Oshawott because no one loves it. Shame on y'all. Shame shame shame.

It's also actually decent with Razor Shell being pretty powerful early on and Fury Cutter... which pretty much wrecks everything after a few hits.

Dude you just named my favorite Unova starter ^^ unova why you have 1 good starter

Why would you ask me this question! So many choices on the poll.

Turtwig, and Chimchar are good bets.

If you pick Froakie, it wouldn't be a bad idea either.

personally turwig (you happy weavile fan?) is also my starter on my 2nd playthrough due that type and versatile typing though serra would be a problem. Aya maybe you can beat her quick or not (dragagle)