What happened to Julia?

Reignited'Light

So I was exploring the Reborn Region and the Peridot Ward, and if you're like me, you want to check back at places for "memories" and stuff right? Well I go to the deepest part of the gym, and Julia is no longer at her gym?

I don't think this is a glitch... SO will Julia appear again??? :o

Julia went somewhere to buy coffee.

She's probably going to reappear when you bring her some coffee.

:3 I love Coffee too! :D

If only she appeared at That Candy Shop or something...

Maybe even at Agate City where Julia and Terra can meet up!

Julia suffers from minor character syndrome, she battles a trainer and then stands in her gym awaiting another, but they never come. It is a sad life, but they must accept it as it is their fate to do so.

• Veterans

RIP Julia Ep. 1 - 1

Hopefully she'll make a return at some point, I'd love nothing more than to see Terra's mallet vs. Julia's boomies. :[

That would b and electrifying experience for the BOOM loving caffeine addicted person Julia is .... but on the other hand Terra is ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR i will murder you with this Hammer

• Veterans

Now we are talking Ame i am fully expecting a explosion or a smash to happen in episode 12 or that roar was an aggron or Tyranitar going super godzilla on agate City(village?)

I've already asked Ame if she'll just discard leaders after they're beaten. Considering she said she hates that, I think it's safe to assume we'll see her, and all leaders, again.

'Cept for Corey and Kiki.... Too soon?

I've already asked Ame if she'll just discard leaders after they're beaten. Considering she said she hates that, I think it's safe to assume we'll see her, and all leaders, again.

'Cept for Corey and Kiki.... Too soon?

Yeah i remember that. Everyone's gonna make a comeback, one way or another. Even the first trainer you battled when you started Reborn. Also:

Not soon at all.

Suckers are dead haha!... I'm a horrible person

EDIT: 3rd trainer.

Edited by Vinny953

Yeah i remember that. Everyone's gonna make a comeback, one way or another. Even the first trainer you battled when you started Reborn.

If your referring to Victoria, don't you mean 2nd? We battled Cain first. I only know this because his Nidoran practically beat me every time without some sort of hax.

• Veterans

If your referring to Victoria, don't you mean 2nd? We battled Cain first. I only know this because his Nidoran practically beat me every time without some sort of hax.

how ... how is that possible

Well, looks at it this way;

Julia: Not seen

Florina: Not Seen

Corey: ...

Shelly: Still around and a major story element

Shade: Known to have a role

Kiki:...

Aya: Back in episode 12

Noel: Still around and a major story element

Serra; Not Seen, but her son has.

Radomus: He has the Amethyst Pendant

Luna: Ended the episode on her.

So we do see the leaders after they're beaten. It's just a matter of time. Ame did say she hates when leaders are forgotten, so I'm confident will see Julia again.

Well, looks at it this way;

Julia: Not seen

Florina: Not Seen

Corey: ...

Shelly: Still around and a major story element

Shade: Known to have a role

Kiki:...

Aya: Back in episode 12

Noel: Still around and a major story element

Serra; Not Seen, but her son has.

Radomus: He has the Amethyst Pendant

Luna: Ended the episode on her.

So we do see the leaders after they're beaten. It's just a matter of time. Ame did say she hates when leaders are forgotten, so I'm confident will see Julia again.

Ame killed off the leaders who, in my opinion, had the worst personality types of any gym leader. Kiki and Corey were just far too serious for me and, not saying I was thrilled by their deaths, but I'm glad they won't necessarily be recurring. My only fear is that the Corey storyline will become significant again when we meet up with Heather again, and we eventually learn the whole story. If that happens I just really hope I didn't need to keep the silver ring ;-;