Hello Reborn Community!!!

MixBreed18

What's going on everybody? Just wanna show my support with this game and forum. :lol: I'm hooked on the game and I can't stop playing.

I do have a few game related questions though.

1. I've noticed the reborn page has a sever status. As well as the "Hall of Fame". Does this game have online capability? Can the forum keep track of your progress in Reborn?

2. Forgive me if this sounds rude but, is there a purpose to these specific Trainer Cards? (Showing the moves you'd have on them) I've already gone and made my own but, I've never seen a trainer card like this and I was just wondering. It even tells you to register the team so, lol yeah

3. Where can I catch a Gastly in-game? :D

I look forward to being an active member of the PR Community, :D

Edited by MixBreed18

The server status is unrelated to the Pokemon Reborn Game. Before there was even a Pokemon Reborn Game there was a Pokemon Reborn League on this site. Idk much about it because only found the site because of the game but I believe in game Gym Leaders have something to do with the actual Reborn League. The Reborn League is offline though as you can see from the server status and I believe has been offline a long time.

And you catch Gastly in-game in the Byxbsion Wasteland which is just before the 5th Gym. It is kinda hard to find in the wasteland as it isnt just in the grass there you have to find the secret caverns there which are accessed by turning all the switches purple. The cavern has a lot of other cool pokemon in it such as Zubat (Crobats awesome), Mawile and Spiritomb.

Edited by GottaLoveShuckle

Yup, Shuckle got almost evertyhing covered...

1 - Although the server status is "offline", the server is online (...Yep), and the league been running since March 1st... Which brings me to the second question

2 - These trainers cards represent the team that you're going to use on the server league... Here are the rules if you want to know: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/league/rules.html

But if you pay attention, you'll notice that some cards "break" the rules (i.e. The card has a legendary pokemon, and the person doesn't have all the badges...)

Well, that's because you can create a card just to mess around... No need to make a serious one unless you're planning to take on the server league...

The other questions Shuckle explained...

Well, Vinny and Chuckle coverered the technical stuff, but forgot to say something important.

WARNING!

Upon joining this community you agree in destroying your sanity imediately (how you do it is up to you, but we advise to use the incinerator by the entrance).

If you do not follow this instructions your soul will be consumed by the community members. If you do, it will probably happen anyway.

Also, as stated in the Terms of Use, once you join Reborn you'll never leave

NEVER!

Hope you have a nice time here! ^_^

Edited by Notus

Hey there and welcome! No ones actually said this, so I will: The Reborn League is challengeable by using Pokemon Online and joining us on the Reborn Server (but I'm sure you would have found this out if you dug around, or fully read the rules page)

The server is also our chatroom, so if you feel like wasting time, and experiencing a painful death by puns, I recommend downloading it.

Ciassu~

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, Especially you Fezzdog lol Nice to meet cha, I'm Old Gregg

Also, thanks for the clarifications :D and the sad news that I'm quite a ways away from catching my own Gastly :(

and the server league sounds cool, looks like I'll be on Pokemon Online more often. Gotta change my card though, if no megas are allowed then, my poor L'Oreal moscot is gonna have to be cut :(

Edited by MixBreed18