Dashie's Pokemon Reborn Guide (Discussion)

DashingStorm

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

Title changed cuz OP asked...

Side note: So Florinia has a Phantump? Interesting... Hey Ame, no... Give Florinia a Trevenant :)

The only way She could be harder is if she had items like Weakness Policy and Assault vest, trevenant could help there as well

Oh yeah SHe is a super hard gym leader to beat and is almost impossible on your first try while Fern is a super Ego filled and sociopathic version of Gary Oak what if they were 1 person. Off topic i know but think about how many rage quits there would be in the Game

Edited by Azery123

• Veterans

I, for one, like Fern. The game wouldn't be the same without an asshole that needs to be beaten up a cocky character as your rival. And Dash... God bless you. I'm too lazy to even complete the game, let alone make a guide of it.

Hey wynaut fuse Both him and florinia to Make the Most Annoying Gym leader ever but then again the feeling of kicking Gary Oak With An Ego thats 10x ( That is what i think of Fern) worse is very entertaining

Personally, I find Florinia hard enough as she is, granted she wasn't a problem in my old save (Ep10.5), due to Monferno pretty much destroying everything.

That Cradily and Phantump are beyond annoying, though. Requires patience, which I lack, to grind effectively.

I'm kinda glad she didn't get Trevenant, Phantump itself is bulky enough.. Imagine if it had an Eviolite.

Finding it strange that some leaders have Pokémon without items.. Like half Corey's team.. Well, probably better due to them being op regardless.

And thanks Bibby, I'm only doing this because I thought I'd get 2 birds with one stone. Play through the entire game from scratch to experience changes and whatnot, and actually trying to do something that could support this community. n___n

That being said, my other tab has the guide open 'cause I'm editing it. -cough Beryl Ward and everything else I promised for yesterday- o3o

Awesome! Update 10 complete!

Guide now reads up to the Jasper Ward, with locations of the 2 missing policemen, several open events (though I need to add the Emolga one) after the PULSE is deactivated..

Taka's lineup is complete as well..

I'm content for these 2 hours of work.

OH. And the encounter list is complete for the Jasper Ward and Malchous forest as well!

Needless to say I'm content in terms of progress for the guide, I really appreciate all the support I've been given whilst creating this guide, you guys are simply the best for helping out a fellow forum member! n___n

hey, RD, while you're at it, i heard somewhere that you can get a Scraggy in the Obsidia Slums. not sure if true, though.

That event was removed since Episode 11, it's a locked off area now. You could obtain Scraggy before, but the locked area hides a different Pokémon now.

Not spoiling what it is until I find the item in-game n__n (I know what it is already, but it'd take away the fun)

That event was removed since Episode 11, it's a locked off area now. You could obtain Scraggy before, but the locked area hides a different Pokémon now.

Not spoiling what it is until I find the item in-game n__n (I know what it is already, but it'd take away the fun)

Mate wat u talk about?

nah, it's still a Scraggy, but it takes a while to reach it right now...

For Emolga (Just in case you don't know ^_^), try to reach it when the weather is clear...

Awesome! Update 10 complete!

Guide now reads up to the Jasper Ward, with locations of the 2 missing policemen, several open events (though I need to add the Emolga one) after the PULSE is deactivated..

Taka's lineup is complete as well..

I'm content for these 2 hours of work.

OH. And the encounter list is complete for the Jasper Ward and Malchous forest as well!

Needless to say I'm content in terms of progress for the guide, I really appreciate all the support I've been given whilst creating this guide, you guys are simply the best for helping out a fellow forum member! n___n

Update 10 already? ._.

I would try to help as well, but...too lazy to play new episodes. Didn't even finish the game in the previous episode. (quit at Cut HM)

Mate wat u talk about?

nah, it's still a Scraggy, but it takes a while to reach it right now...

For Emolga (Just in case you don't know ^_^), try to reach it when the weather is clear...

Pretty sure that opens up the Pancham Playground- Or am I high..?

That Emolga has been taunting me ever since I first saw it, time to head back to the Jasper Ward and try to capture it. (Once I get some $ for Poké Balls)

Update 10 already? ._.

I would try to help as well, but...too lazy to play new episodes. Didn't even finish the game in the previous episode. (quit at Cut HM)

Bibby, this is what happens when I'm dedicated to something. n__n Update 10 is actually 2 weeks into me making progress with this guide. :x Debating on posting Update 11 tonight or tomorrow after work.. Might just take a break for today and continue playing Reborn and make/post update 11 tomorrow afternoon/night :x

• Administrators

I gave the okay to make a new one in order to reserve several posts in advance for neatness; still looking for ways to handle it so that it all stays together.

• Administrators

On that note, I talked to Ame and it's decided we'll keep this topic for discussion/suggestions, whereas the other one will solely be for RainbowDash to update the guide. That said, I think I'll probably lock the new one and pin it in place of this thread; does that make enough sense to everyone?

Aw you guys are making me blush. n__n

I very much agree on Ikaru's/Ame's idea of keeping this as discussion thread and having me use the other thread to finish the guide, it'll make things look a lot more tidy.

That being said, all the support I've been given with the guide so far has been amazingly helpful. Having you guys watching my back only guarantees I'll do the best I can possibly do to make the guide work to represent Reborn.

Thanks a lot you guys!

Update 12 was rather minor, I had to cut things short due to some real-life matters- And a break-in next door.. >>;

So I've added the encounter lists for;

Rhodochrine Jungle

Beryl Ward

Beryl Cemetary

I'm going to be extremely busy this weekend, so the next update might just be on Sunday at the earliest, otherwise Monday!

i couldn't find this on your guide, but what keyboard button starts the registered bag item. it says r, but it isn't r v.v trying to get my bike going xD

nvm, tried the old control of f5 and it worked xD

p.s love your guide <3

Edited by ChocolateChip