• Jasper Ward
    • Obsidia Ward
    • Coral Ward
    • Beryl Ward
    • Onyx Ward
    • Lapis Ward
    • Ame's Basement
    • 7th Street

Since I didn't find a poll topic about Reborn City, I'd like to know which ward in Reborn would you live in and why?

For my choice, its the Beryl Ward just because it's a quiet town, but it's still intact. Plus Ghost Types in the Graveyard.

EDIT- a of a popular choice another section is added

Edited by Slicster

I would love to live in Beryl. I just like the idea of living next to a forest. Plus theres a huge bridge next to the town from where I can assure I can get a great view of the city...

Based on all this, i'm guessing no one would want to live in Jasper right? I mean, i guess there's no way to live in there anymore... Only that epic Nurse Joy lives there, and that woman in the elevator that is never going to leave...

Peridot, I'd be willing to bet the drug business is booming there and i could make me some profit $v$

HAHAHA... drug business? Just wait for ep. 11... You're going to change your mind... I guarantee it...

I'd love to live in Coral Ward if more people came back..I love pink & living by the water! But probably Lapis because knowing me i'd end up getting confined to a mental institution and I owe my allegiance to the Aqua Gang anyway

Edited by wowireallylovesweaters

The Lapis ward is where I'll be if you need me. Ah Lapis... where the rich are snobby, and the trustworthy aqua gang resides.

Edited by Smithy

Coral, cause i simply CAN'T live far from water (suposing the lake got clean again of course). Picking out of the city I think it would be Apophil Beach though, that place is beautiful (+ it's got a freaking volcano! :lol: ).

Coral, cause i simply CAN'T live far from water (suposing the lake got clean again of course). Picking out of the city I think it would be Apophil Beach though, that place is beautiful (+ it's got a freaking volcano! :lol: ).

If i could pick, i would live in Byxbysion... Fuck everything :D

I haven't finished very much of the game yet, so sadly I can't speak about anything outside the city. But if there's an ice cave, preferably a dark one (maybe even requiring flash?) I'm there

Actually if I could pick a place outside of the city, I would probably go with Belrose Manse. Just casually move in with Charlotte & Laura ... damn that place is beautiful, when I first played this game I was sad there were no scenic places and stuff but then we got to Belrose and I was like I should've become a fugitive sooner! Great place to train too :wub:

Edited by wowireallylovesweaters

hmm, out of all the places I've been so far in Reborn, I'd honestly try to take up residence in those ancient ruins underneath the Grand Gates. Granted, I'd have to deal with the whole time freeze issue, but meh, seems like a nice place to live.

Edit: Would have to deal with the mystery tenant there already though...hmm, maybe a black hole would do it?

Edited by Kalina