[OOC/Signup] As Gods Sleep. . .

Chevaleresse

Might want to specify what those Pokemon are. And because you mentioned HeartHome city, I'm uncertain you were aware, but this RP does take place in the Reborn region. Just to reiterate the introduction. Welcome, and we hope you enjoy.

@KH I'm uncertain that the Deino will be traveling with the group. The jurisdiction lies with Murdoc. Plus, it would break Gale psychologically to have it along with the group.

Pokemon:

1. Frogadier Level: 32 Protean (Was a wild Froakie until he was captured and became Zaka's starter)

2. Eevee Level: 29 Anticipation (Eevee hasn't decided what to evolve into and wont until it decides)

3. Gengar Level: 62 Levitate (Mother's Gengar, Parent figure in his life.) ~Shiny~

4. Egg (Bagon) This and the Gengar were the only things recovered from his parents.

5. Empty

6. Empty

Since he was an orphan he was sent to the orphanage in Reborn, on his way there thats when he was aged so no one recognized him and was saved from the orphanage

To clear up some loose ends in Zaka's Character, if you have any more Q's don't hesitate to ask.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I should clarify: the shots that Gale fired were not to kill it. They were meant as warning shots to scare the Deino away. But because they didn't, he put the barrel of the gun to its head, hoping to scare it that way.

@Hukuna Gardevoir's name is Lily.

Read everything it will help you get to know our characters. and no, a Hydreigon Mother attacked the Main Group. We defeated it, but Gale shot it after it was weakened. Now that it is dead, it's baby was crawling around looking for it's mother, and Gale feeling probably an immense amount of guilt just wanted it to get away from him. Basically a misunderstanding happened. But trust me read up on what has happened already, that way you get a feel for our characters, how they generally react etc...

I have to go to sleep soon, so don't challenge my OC to that battle i mentioned just yet. Wait until around 2:00 PM EST tommorrow before trying. That's when i'll be active again.

I was gone for half of the day and I found myself typing a guilt trip for Nivia. Those feels!! Murdoc, what have you done??

In all seriousness, though, great spin on the first boss. I am a sucker for sad stories and such.

Thank you.

EDIT: By the way, I'll allow you to use Surf to move around on land or allow you to create a path of ice for yourself. It'll be easier to manage everything if I don't have to squeeze water in everywhere.

Ark

Why you ignore Chaos Umbreon

EDIT: Murdoc, would it be okay if I just formally introduce Umbreon and Houndoom as Chaos and Cerberus, respectively, in maybe even the beginning of the second chapter, if not now? I think nobody's gonna sign up as a shiny Umbreon or Houndoom travelling with Zephyr at this point, lol.

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

Thank you.

EDIT: By the way, I'll allow you to use Surf to move around on land or allow you to create a path of ice for yourself. It'll be easier to manage everything if I don't have to squeeze water in everywhere.

Awesome~ I was thinking about creating ice paths with Ice Beam and having her slide around when she needs to. Otherwise, I think she'll flop around to conserve her energy (PP in gaming terms) until there is a long distance journey on land or when she is lazy or I just want to make her life miserable.