Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

more pokemon

RebornRanger

Question

12 answers to this question

I find your team to be well balanced. Maybe try and get a Dark type to deal with ghosts and psychic types. Or a fighting or fairy since the next gym will probably be a dark one. *I'm real jealous of your Electivire >.<*

Sharpedo is a good glass canon, Honchcrow can be turned into a decent sweeper if you know how, but if you want a overall good dark type then I recommend getting a Zorua, or Houndour. As for the 10.5 download...

Here you go!

https://mega.co.nz/#!f4ZWhLqB!aipUpxIHyIm-RZpLCrF2he9DWiuOurllgnGG0sQsRus

Edit: Actually seems like you got it nvm ^^

*There is supposedly a 10.6 but I'm not sure how to get it either.*

Also worth mentioning is that you should keep your episode 10 folder. Reason in my last comment.

Edited by Smithy

• Administrators

10.6 is just the reuploaded 10.5 with the HP glitch fix. I decided to call it that so people knew that they had redownloaded correctly, but for all purposes it's still 10.5

I really need to start structuring version names better.

yea i will definantly keep ep 10 and i dont want a houndour bc i already have a fire type and im having problems with the zorua event

EDIT: i decided to go with gardevoir as a fairy type to use for the upcoming dark gym

Off topic, Personally I would have gone with Azumarill but Gardevoir works too (I just didn't want to use it because it learned moonblast so late on)

Edited by Lynxiechan