Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Archen

Bilbo

Question

I know there is a location guide that says that you can get Archen by defeating the grunts in the Spinel Musuem. There is only one tiny problem. I don't see any grunts in the museum. I really want an Archeops. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 answers to this question

I'm having the same issue. Did we already talk to them way earlier in the story line? Or are they now added in 10.5? Cause I can't find any grunts in Tanzan Mountain, nor any in the museum. Quick! I'm running out of money going in and out of this damn museum -_-

They were at Episode 9 (That's where I defeated them), but I don't know how did i made them appear. (But I'm certain that the battle was before Noel)

When I got the news of one of the gen V fossils on the museum, inmediately went there and got the fossil.

Judging by the fact that the curator hands out an event pokemon (fossil no less) You'd have to assume that he's probably hidden around somewhere. I'd just look around (I haven't checked either, Im currently replaying from scratch in Episode 10.5)

I've combed Spinel Town over and over and still cannot find anyone who gives me the fossil. I also can't find the curator. I've checked the Hidden Cove as well, and found that no one was there. I need help! Here are some screenshots of my first and second floors. I know that you can go outside and into the other building to get Vanillite from the second floor, but there is no one there.

Floor 1

vRQKPhR.jpg

Floor 2

9RJ4Hcz.jpg

P.S. I am playing 10.1!

Edited by Bilbo

I've combed Spinel Town over and over and still cannot find anyone who gives me the fossil. I also can't find the curator. I've checked the Hidden Cove as well, and found that no one was there. I need help!

My guess is that Ame changed the event, but nobody knows... Makes me sad, cuz i don't have any of these fossils also :/

Yeah, I don't see any grunts either and I have completed episode 12

You can now get it by completing the Puzzle Minigame in the Circus

There are a few puzzles:

Archeops -> Archeops Fossil

Carracosta -> Carracosta Fossil

Froakie -> HM dive

Conkeldurr -> Timburr as Pokemon

after I upgraded to 12 the Grunts never showed up for me, and I didn't used that event before.

(I saved on Ep.11 in the museum with the grunts in sight, and after upgrading they were gone... guess that event got removed because we can get unlimited of them now through the circus puzzles)