Rate the above person's signature

Gyaradoskiller

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10/10 and why does that lady look familiar

Edit : @ Cool Girl rated/10(if rated) or 9/10...it seems cool

Desuwa/10 8.5/10...for being the best girl.

Maybe she got actually killed and you have seen her in the NEWS!

Edited by Debojit97

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Holy hell, I forgot how annoying your signature was. I dislike large, rapid or flashy gifs as a rule. Blatant and disruptive. Also what the hell even is that discount swinub, it pisses me off.

Also I'm docking a further point for daring to suggest that there's any such thing as too much green.

So that's -1/10 and I'm definitely blocking that aggravating thing.

Your calm, quiet, and semi-symmetric signature stands in stark opposition with your harsh and draconian nature. Your cruel words slowly erode away at the affinity of others and leaves them with naught but enmity.

Your signature is the cause of all this. It is the a sower of chaos and discord on these forums, for it is the herald of the trigger of enmity. Where it goes, it brings with it heresy and lie. Truly an insidious and unenviable signature ~

For these sins, it deserves nothing less than a score of: -/10

I blame thee for all that has occurred, and I say that pig is the spawn of Satan, anb aggravator of even the quietest minds and a torturer of focus!

Cast it away, I say, into the pits of hell, back into the depths of the internet whence it was spawned in unfortunate misery!

[seriously that thing is annoying. Already rated, and truthfully so.]

Fine, in light of Kurotsune's recent post, I am willing to compromise. I have put the image in a scroll bar and it is now 20% smaller. Aren't I nice?

While you are sower of discord, your words do hold some truth in them, but that truth is clouded and twisted by your hate of all things Anime. It is true that the image is perhaps too big, but your renunciation of Botan the Boar is just silly. For he is cuteness incarnate, and a well of optimism and joy. Do not doubt this, for deep down you too know this to be true.