Rate the above person's signature

Gyaradoskiller

Already rated

6/10 Atlantis signature is nice, however, I cannot praise you because I'm a Ravenholt! *Cool Girl does evil laugh*

That's absurd. A signature's quality should be judged by itself, not by your relative position to that signature's owner. In other words, if the Atlantis signature is nice, it is nice independently of what nation you are in.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Oh? But I changed my Sig slightly! It now has a Starmie and a Magnezone flanking the type bar. Still, it's largely the same, of course, so yes, if the previous rating you gave continues.

I certainly can claim to have already rated yours, now!

Nice and simple! A water and steel pokemon in between the typing you've got, which is a lovely touch!

The quote is also nice, not going over board with huge fonts and colours, which is pretty cool!

8/10, I really like how you've done it!

Now this signature is really good. It's got everything you could ever want in a signature... DUCKS... and... DUCKS

Seriously, there are like at the very least 2500 ducks in that signature... I rate it 24 quacks out of 10. A masterful display and an a great example for every one of us to follow. Probably the second best signature in the universe.

7/10. While the pictures are overall really cool, especially the Ravenholt banner the thing as a whole may be a tad bit too large. The individual parts make it a 9/10 but the clutter of the whole thing detracts from the viewing experience as there is too much to focus on.