How many pokemon are available in 13.5?

Opmaster

im trying to complete the pokedex and was curious how many pokemon are actually obtainable, the pokedex ingame lists legendaries under "seen" so its hard to gauge how many pokemon i have left to catch, does anyone have a number of how many you can get as of 13.5?

3 hours ago, Cyphre said:

My endgame save file got 815 owned (if you start with Blaziken line since they are not available anywhere else) and 842 seen, i don't think i'm missing anything so roughly that. 

thanks! im currently sat at around 600 and picked torchic as my starter, so only 215 more to go

I cross referenced the old V13 walkthrough and the new encounter document and unless something was made unavailable that previously was, it seems to me like the only Pokemon currently unavailable are the Excadrill, Aegislash, Dragapult, Ferrothorn, Galarian Darmanitan evolution lines, Ursaluna, and the gen 8 fossils, along with the Blaziken line being only available as a starter and Aevian Volcarona line only being available as a mystery egg. Non-legendary, of course. I don't know if I missed something or something got cut in v13.5, but I'd be pretty surprised with how much insane power became available. Please feel free to correct me if I did miss something, though.

13 hours ago, vepper said:

I cross referenced the old V13 walkthrough and the new encounter document and unless something was made unavailable that previously was, it seems to me like the only Pokemon currently unavailable are the Excadrill, Aegislash, Dragapult, Ferrothorn, Galarian Darmanitan evolution lines, Ursaluna, and the gen 8 fossils, along with the Blaziken line being only available as a starter and Aevian Volcarona line only being available as a mystery egg. Non-legendary, of course. I don't know if I missed something or something got cut in v13.5, but I'd be pretty surprised with how much insane power became available. Please feel free to correct me if I did miss something, though.

I knew they werent gonna put ursaluna in the game yet, they're wayyy to good

2 hours ago, SoulN7 said:

Unobtainable Starters: Torchic (maybe Grookey, not sure)

Torchic is still the only one unobtainable outside of being your starter.

as Grookey can be found at Tyluric Temple.

For anyone wondering where they are:

Spoiler

image.png.27ae23b165e7f6c9632f05928e409077.png

Those little dust devils will only send you back before them, they just exist to deter speedup use tbh.