Paragon final boss fight.

Magus543

So for the Paragon route, I defeated Palkia through luck and trial and error.

Question, how did the rest of you beat Palkia? I feel like that one idiot who just lucks their way past the game, and I wanna hear 4-D chess big brained strategies against her.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

team.jpg.142a4b4391cc5347247f7c21c8f72563.jpg

It's not my final team since not a single mega i like is available yet, but for now it will do i suppose. Sneasler got Fake Out, chomp is chomping, Ninetales got Aurora Veil, Dragonite got Multiscale to DD under any condition, Altaria is there to Haze and generally be a fat setupping DD chicken, Delpha is just broken so it's there instead of Volcarona. 

5 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Wait, is that Delpha but Shiny? 

How did you get her? 

NG+ related to Zetta's interactions during the dreams.

Other than that, she stole my Mega Gardevoir and got paralyzed and almost never attacked me. Gothitelle and Hydreigon helped me, but it was a random try, I don't recall all of what I did. If I remember correctly, the fight suffers Low Kick (another job for Blaziken)

3 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Glitter Ball. Otherwise like you normally do, answering Zetta's question and you get the option after Adam fight on NG+ game if you finished karma files before. 

Oh boy, I really hope beating the Renegade once before starting the new file is enough for the game to detect I've cleared Karma. 

I forgot to save on Paragon before I made my new game.  

12 hours ago, SoulN7 said:

NG+ related to Zetta's interactions during the dreams.

Other than that, she stole my Mega Gardevoir and got paralyzed and almost never attacked me. Gothitelle and Hydreigon helped me, but it was a random try, I don't recall all of what I did. If I remember correctly, the fight suffers Low Kick (another job for Blaziken)

Fellow Gardevoir user. I just kept Garde alive to spam Hyper Voice (Same wuth Horoark), and used Dusknoir for big damage Rock Tombs. Naturally, Aevian Kommo-o finished her off with Blinding Speed (purely for the style of it)

2 minutes ago, ClaraTheCriminal said:

Fellow Gardevoir user. I just kept Garde alive to spam Hyper Voice (Same wuth Horoark), and used Dusknoir for big damage Rock Tombs. Naturally, Aevian Kommo-o finished her off with Blinding Speed (purely for the style of it)

Like in BDSP and SV, she felt the power of friendship and didn't attack me.

1 minute ago, Magus543 said:

Well I found my new psychic type. For some reason, Alola Raichu keeps getting constantly outsped.  

I don't think devs (probably they already have) realized the potential of Mega Gardevoir. In Reborn, Gardevoir was basically obtainable much later than Rejuv and since Rejuv has few mega/gigamax, it's so strange to see her mega instead of something less..."powerful". I respect their choices on what they would put before.

1 minute ago, SoulN7 said:

I don't think devs (probably they already have) realized the potential of Mega Gardevoir. In Reborn, Gardevoir was basically obtainable much later than Rejuv and since Rejuv has few mega/gigamax, it's so strange to see her mega instead of something less..."powerful". I respect their choices on what they would put before.

And yet where is my boy Mega Gallade for christ sake. Injustice i tell you, herecy. 

20 hours ago, SoulN7 said:

Pixilate is absolutely insane to be allowed to have for Chapter 15 and Karma Files, it basically trivialises Puppet Master with Aelita Support. And yet, Megas I would regard as weaker like Pinsir, Lopunny and Aggron

Friendship ended with Sylveon, now Mega Gardevoir is my best friend. I do wonder if it can work with Delpha. 

Scrappy Fake-Out Lopunny? I'm in. I would love to see both Charizardite, to see Charizard reach its "power" between SunY and Tough ClawsX (my "starters" back in Reborn)I'm not sure how they would work on Rejuv since it's a bit different from Reborn, as probably we'll have Gen 9 and fields works differently, crests, etc. Other than that, I'm expecting Megas of pseudos being added later, since only 13.5 added most of them.