Make your own PULSE project!

Tannom

sooo I don't think this goes under any of the sub forums... so i placed it here....

But anyways why I created this post was I was thinking on how ferns a idiot, and that got me thinking on how team Meteor are idiots too... Then i was thinking on how i would be a better leader (with my terror attempts) and take advantage of their machine and try to push the citizens of reborn out. (feels like scooby doo plot)

So yeah how would you terrorize the citizens of reborn if you had their device?

Rules

- no legendaries are to be hooked up to the machine (please :unsure: )

-only post like one or two times? so that other people would have a chance to post.

but yeah... I would hook up a Unown to the machine, since unown have ability to rip holes of the

fabric of space to another dimension! and have the unown flood into the city! mwhahahahahahahaha!

so yeah i'm doing this for fun and it's kinda like why not

Edited by Tannom

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

This is actually a neat topic idea.

My roommate was playing the game the other day and said something like he'd just hook Alakazam onto the PULSE and superpsychic blast errythang

I'm going to refrain from suggesting anything myself though. c:

Strap Magikarp to the PULSE...There will be no survivors....Buahhahahaah.... But seriously, Either a Drizzle Politoed or a Drought Ninetails or a Sand Stream Tyranitar or even Snow Warning Abomasnow....Any one of these would cause devastation if hooked up to the PULSE!

I have never taken the game seriously, but seeing as this is poised to put my knowledge to the test...

I'd go for a couple of unconventional selections based on what little I know of the plot. I'd either hook it up to a Magnezone and proceed to wreak electromagnetic havoc while knocking down all communication systems (and possibly Pokéball systems) in a 500-meter radius or more, or to a Ferrothorn to demolish an entire city.

I'd go for the former, as it'd potentially silence any rebelling Trainers in the process.

For Nuclear warfare see PULSE + Lickililly + STAB explosion = 1/3 of the planet as we know it gone. I can see every country in the pokemon world having one on standby.

A volbeat hooked up to it and using Tail glow. Wouldn't be very terrifying, but it would be beautiful. Like the Aurora Borealis.

But in all seriousness, Metagross that knows Explosion. Has a tie between the highest base stat for attack with Gigalith that can learn explosion. I assume it would decimate an entire continent.

Edited by Aizen805

I think I'd put a Weezing onto that PULSE machine, I mean... he naturally exhales poison gas from it's holes and it's mouth, so hooking him up to that PULSE machine would be like, an entire city being covered by poison gas. It's like we are all chillin in our houses and then suddenly we are all in in something like a gas chamber, while most of people who doesn't know of this happening are becoming super saiyans in the toilet... so, yeah... shit just got real I guess. :T

Pulse machine? I'm not that far in yet. But I'm guessing it amplifies some move/power?

Although that Pulse machine sounds A LOT LIKE THAT MACHINE I DISCUSSED WITH WILL a while back. So Will would know my use for it + plot reasons.

Strap Magikarp to the PULSE...There will be no survivors....Buahhahahaah.... But seriously, Either a Drizzle Politoed or a Drought Ninetails or a Sand Stream Tyranitar or even Snow Warning Abomasnow....Any one of these would cause devastation if hooked up to the PULSE!

If you can make the claim that the PULSE machine can upgrade abilities as well then i would strap Espeon to the machine. Imagine if that ability got amplified to the point where you could reflect attacks as well as status and hazards. Or even better just mess with the townsfolk and just put magic bounce in front of doors and such so that people would be boxed in or out of their homes. I'd get a kick out of messing with an entire town like that. why not

• 5 months later...

Gaunt, you know that's what Team Rocket did once in the Anime.

A dragon PULSE that makes the dragon force go crazy and kills everything, or something bad.

An Abomasnow PULSE that makes an blizzard and freezes every thing