Which pokemon do you fear most?

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm... Imagine being a traveller in the desert, and then out of nowhere, a Mega-Garchomp comes up to hunt you down... for dinner... a giant dragon with sword-hands coming at me at full speed? Yeah... I would shit my pants too if that happens.

• 2 months later...

hrmm i cant think of any spefics sadly, used to be scared of hights but not anymore as for da mega garchomp na not scared of that when i find 1 ill come bck as i haven t seen any that made me cringe.

Edited by sandy

"Shedinja's hard body doesn't move - not even a twitch. In fact, its body appears to be merely a hollow shell. It is believed that this Pokémon will steal the spirit of anyone peering into its hollow body from its back."

So it's a doll that steals soul when it is looked at. Great.

And then there's Gourgeist

"It enwraps its prey in its hairlike arms. It sings joyfully as it observes the suffering of its prey."

Aren't ghost-types great?

Edited by 13243546

Hypno/Drowzee - Anything that can hypnotize you is EVIL. EVIL I TELL YOU!

People say "Oh dark types are evil, which is why they don't have a gym." GHOST AND PSYCHIC TYPES ARE EVIL. All the creepy stuff happens with them. You got Frillish, Jellicent, Hypno, Mr. Mime, Bannette(disgarded toy that comes back to haunt you), Gengar, Gothorita, Dusknoir, CHANDELURE (dont even get me started).

Jynx because imo it looks freakier than any other pokemon, and it seriously looks like it has fairly realistic hair, and possibly blackface.

However, more even than that, the most terrifying pokemon to me is definitely Unown. They have all these different shapes and only hidden power but GODDAMMIT THEY ARE SO FUCKING MYSTERIOUS. I keep wondering what is up with them, how they are created and exactly how and why they relate to all this crazy ancient stuff. They are one of only a few pokemon that are not legendary or baby and cannot breed at all. I just get so creeped out by them, and the 3rd pokemon movie only cements this ominous feeling (they even kidnapped a professor among other things)

Every pokemon would be fucking scary in real life...

And if you think "Well, Kakuna is not scary", then wait until that thing becomes a 3'03'' bee and it stings your ass... and then you die (No, Beedrill doesn't die... You die...)

I think Australians wouldn't be scared of pokemons IRL... After all, they already have pokemons in Australia...