El or Radomus

jpmouz

If you choose el you still have to fight arceus, but the story can progress whether or not you win the battle. side with radomus and you HAVE to win. for me, i sided with radomus b/c i thought he was the good guy in that event.

the only change that'll occur if you side with el is being able to continue the storyline without having to beat arceus

Edited by JosephMD

In episode 10 there is a difference

If you side with Radomus when you get back to the castle and see the El is now his butler Elias he takes the Amethyst pendent from him. However if you side with El he does not.

I sided with El for convenience's sake and he still becomes Radomus' butler. Idk about the pendant though.

You don't need destiny bond to kill Arceus...in fact I didn't have to do any training at all, I just used a Roggenrola that I had caught and never trained. Sturdy + healing items + brightpowder means it's easy to just keep using mud slap and healing up until it misses. Doesn't take long till Arceus is at -6 accuracy and easy prey for any fighting type.

You don't need destiny bond to kill Arceus...in fact I didn't have to do any training at all, I just used a Roggenrola that I had caught and never trained. Sturdy + healing items + brightpowder means it's easy to just keep using mud slap and healing up until it misses. Doesn't take long till Arceus is at -6 accuracy and easy prey for any fighting type.

that still is a long way around, but nonetheless we have different strategies..

***This might be a little off the topic but may i ask how to make SPOILER POSTS??? I already tried searching the forums but i'm being mislead..

Thanks everyone.

There are two ways. You can click on the square next to the eraser in the reply box and choose spoiler or you can just use the code.

[/spoiler <------close the code with a bracket here. ] - is the correct bracket to use to close it.

Whatever text you want to be hidden goes between the two sets of spoiler tags.

I hope that made sense. >.>

Edited by Alphagar

There are two ways. You can click on the square next to the eraser in the reply box and choose spoiler or you can just use the code.

- is the correct bracket to use to close it.

Whatever text you want to be hidden goes between the two sets of spoiler tags.

I hope that made sense. >.>

Thanks a lot

lets see

Edited by Amethyst

it's a shame siding with el was made an easy way out, I one shot ditto-arceus with bide but there should have been a easier way for people who aren't skilled like me but still wanted to side with radomous.

• 3 months later...

i had to lower its special attack by surviving a hit with my Ampharos and using Confide, and then my Gallade was tanky enough to survive 2 hits, so i used Pyroar's flamethrower to hurt him a little and then when it died brought in Gallade and used Swords Dance then Close Combat and instakilled it from like 90%. I'd tried other things before but he likes to spam recover, and burn/poison wouldnt work because he has full heals too -_- but i never tried siding with El, just like with the Garchomp earlier i was determined to win somehow and then i did :D

Well, I chose Radomus. because for some reason I had more sympathy for him than for El, and I kinda thought he had something up his sleeve.

And well, after the first time I decided to side with Radomus and Arceus kicked my ass, it got personal and I wanted to tear that Arceus a new one :)

And El was the easy way out, and then this makes me think even more that siding with Radomus is better.

I actually dealt with it by using good old toxic with my skuntank. After that it would have been game of stalling. I got sturdy magneton and swampert with protect so it would not even have required using of items, but unfortunately the Arceus went mental and spammed recover until poison claimed him...

• 7 months later...

First I used Pachirisu's Nuzzle until he ran out of full heals. Luckily for me, it couldnt move two times, so I managed to get 2 Super Fangs in.

Followed by Banette's Curse Attack.

And using substitute on Greninja just to avoid the risk of it getting defeated. It was fair game, basically.

Sided with Radomus for me.

My team is full of Burn users and Confuse Ray people.

Crobat moves before it, so use Confusion-it hurts itself, then use it 3 more times (and he'll just use full heals). Then burn it with one of my other mons, then keep spamming confusion.