can somebody please tell me how i can fix this is it my computer or the game i dont know and i would like to fix it

Dark lord

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, Dark lord said:

image.thumb.png.bdee768ab6a1239b532156703715d585.png

Well that is certainly interesting.

Few things to try, as well as provide for troubleshooting purposes.

Have you tried to reinstall the game? And ensure all contents are extracted properly.
Running the game on the latest patch/version
Ensure that your device meets minimum requires listed on the download page.

Additionally, if you could provide your device spec list (Can be found by right clicking the Windows logo in the bottom left, and going to System)
As well as your OS version.

Ensure that Rejuvenation is running off of your devices graphics card as well, as this could be a cause of it. You can search up your graphics card in the start menu, and a menu will pop up prompting you to add a program. Find your Game.exe for Rejuvenation and make sure you select your graphics card. This may fix it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2022 at 11:01 PM, Dred said:

Well that is certainly interesting.

Few things to try, as well as provide for troubleshooting purposes.

Have you tried to reinstall the game? And ensure all contents are extracted properly.
Running the game on the latest patch/version
Ensure that your device meets minimum requires listed on the download page.

Additionally, if you could provide your device spec list (Can be found by right clicking the Windows logo in the bottom left, and going to System)
As well as your OS version.

Ensure that Rejuvenation is running off of your devices graphics card as well, as this could be a cause of it. You can search up your graphics card in the start menu, and a menu will pop up prompting you to add a program. Find your Game.exe for Rejuvenation and make sure you select your graphics card. This may fix it. 

117580292_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.747e08358e90ff00c1ed52db2109490b.png