Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Whismur

Alphagar

Question

Sounds like you can't do it now that the hiker moved in, honestly I'm not sure cause I never helped the hiker, Also I found the house and caught Whismur very early in the game it was my 3rd pokemon.

I'm currently in the house, didn't beat Julia yet but there's no Whismur... there needs to be a special weather or something?

I believe Ame just change the event into the man selling his house.

Actually I think I meant to include them on Route 1.

Whoops.

Will add.

and just put it catchable in the wild instead

I believe Ame just change the event into the man selling his house.

and just put it catchable in the wild instead

The obtainable list still say it's an InGame event, and in my real run I don't remember any Whismur in route one...

lmao, I just found it while trying to do the hiker event for an onyx. I was rather irritated when it showed up :/ but like Ame says, theres probably some event condition (I can't really remember what it is but I'd found the event pokemon available before the first gym and beaten everything up to it if I remember correctly so maybe thats the requirement. Could be anything for all I know, but thats a suggestion~)

I found it. Maybe you have to talk with the two people located just north of the pokemon canter in Lower Peridot Ward. One of them mentions stealing a pokemon then not having a ball for it. The other states the pokemon is stashed in an empty house.

no the condition is that you must have pokesnax. there should be a man up near jasper ward who will sell them to you for $650 they can also be used to get panpour and pansear

I'm guessing the condition that "Dragonly34" mentioned is to make the Whismur appear... If you don't talk with the two guys to learn about the location of Whismur, he doesn't appear at all... The pokesnax is necessary, but only after the Whismur shows up, of course...