7 hours ago, Fervis said:

As some probably know, i had (or have) a conflict with BlueTowel due to me using assets of him without prior consenting. I actually though i removed all but there seems to be something still. 

I made a new thread in the mod market for more clearance, and will for now remove the links to get things sorted out in the mod!

Sorry for all the inconveniece i caused being insensitive to others.

I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope you get this resolved soon.

Anyways I was lucky to have downloaded before you took down the download link. Really enjoying it so far. :)

As result of today, i will need ot remove gen 8 implementations from the game that were based  on BlueTowels mod. thus it will take a while to reorganize everything, but i will probably add another download link with reduced gen8 implementations over the next weeks. If you are all lucky, maybe Plates of Arceus will come in the meantime so you can enjoy different content!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

is it possible for you to add just the gen 9 pokemon as an update for now? I missed out on downloading the new patch and my inexperienced a** has been trying to add the new pokemon from essentials for a while lol (Btw, I'm very grateful for your mod and I hope that you and BlueTowel will be able to work things out)

Edited by AverageJJbaEnjoyer
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, AverageJJbaEnjoyer said:

is it possible for you to add just the gen 9 pokemon as an update for now? I missed out on downloading the new patch and my inexperienced a** has been trying to add the new pokemon from essentials for a while lol (Btw, I'm very grateful for your mod and I hope that you and BlueTowel will be able to work things out)

Same demand here!

the only thing that is needed for now are move effects. Items, abilties and pokemon are already done from gen 8

but i'm having a alot to do for university next week and literally need to use my weekend for all the preparation :x

but afterwards i will bring up the download again but firsty without the whole pallet of gen 8 moves.

7 hours ago, Fervis said:

the only thing that is needed for now are move effects. Items, abilties and pokemon are already done from gen 8

but i'm having a alot to do for university next week and literally need to use my weekend for all the preparation :x

but afterwards i will bring up the download again but firsty without the whole pallet of gen 8 moves.

Don't worry dude, studies are the most important. Appreciate your insane work !

• Thanks 1

Does anyone know where the Galarica Wreath is? I know the excel guide says Coral Ward (Neo), but it doesn't say where in Coral Ward (Neo). I've looked all over Coral, but can't find it. 

On 1/21/2023 at 3:49 AM, Fervis said:

Will the Gen 8 moves be coming back eventually? @Fervis 

Edited by Jackcat

I have redone it, but it will need bluetowels approval beforehand (in case i missed something again, its been over half a year so i am unsure if i got all of his work out)

• the galarica items should be 1) in the gym and 2) sitting behind a tree

38 minutes ago, TrainGhidoran said:

Well Bluetowel actually disabled all notifications and leaved. So there will never be any approval...  🤬

But then doesn't that mean there can't be a disapproval either?  I say @Fervis should just use the changes they made, and hope it is not using any of Bluetowel's stuff, and If they do disapprove somehow and in someway for some reason (which I don't how they would if they supposedly left, and for that matter, why they would even care, as long as they are given proper credit of course) then we could just ask them then for approval and then let them know we wanted to ask for approval earlier, but they left or went/were unreachable, so we were unable to.  @Fervis @TrainGhidoran 

Of course if Fervis has another way of contacting them that we don't know about, or of Bluetowel actually didn't leave, then approval still might be possible...

Edited by Jackcat
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TrainGhidoran said:

Well Bluetowel actually disabled all notifications and leaved. So there will never be any approval...  🤬

I think BlueTowel got mad at people disagreeing with him..

2 hours ago, Jackcat said:

But then doesn't that mean there can't be a disapproval either?  I say @Fervis should just use the changes they made, and hope it is not using any of Bluetowel's stuff, and If they do disapprove somehow and in someway for some reason (which I don't how they would if they supposedly left, and for that matter, why they would even care, as long as they are given proper credit of course) then we could just ask them then for approval and then let them know we wanted to ask for approval earlier, but they left or went/were unreachable, so we were unable to.  @Fervis @TrainGhidoran

I agree, but I have to say, BT is being unreasonably petty. All but the Eeveelutions are Nintendo's IP, not his. (The Eeveelutions aren't his, either)

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, SharlaSmith44 said:

Actually, I just read the most recent post of his.  His life's gone to far downhill and he's starting over.  Entirely.  All the PoA stuff and other projects are still there and PoA has a team working on it, but he's no longer involved in any sense in the community.   

Safe to say you can use his assets, but as the other members of the PoA team first to be safe.  BlueTowel has a good legacy someone should take the reigns of and see it through.

No doubt he won't see this, but to wherever his life takes him, I wish him the best.

Thank you for telling me. I wouldn't be aware otherwise as i am relatively inactive on the forum outside my mods.

I'm tearing up while reading this. I didn't know he was struggling in so many ways.

Of course, the issue with his dad was most likely a leading reason with me, as it exactly described the situation i had with him. 

in regard to my mod, it would be extremely disrespectful to directly contact someone from PoA just for their assets right now.

I don't know what i can do right now with my mod (as the matter of approval), but i will let all that sink in before setting priority on my selfish mod work, as i feel involved in adding pressure to him.

I have a lot of university related things until the end of this week  as well, so i will see what is going to happen this weekend.

So Looks Like i have to Mod Gen 9 by myself because of Feelings. I was really excited for that Mod. But OK. It was a great Work and I want to thank you for that cool Mod. I am in very big crisis too. But I would never prevent any work of a Mod based on official Pokemon content because of my Situation. Call me asshole. I dont Care. Maybe I am selfish. But the prevention of Gen 9 mods and the dependance of one person giving approval while offline for A very long while (If not forever) is the Most selfish thing I ever saw...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Fervis said:

in regard to my mod, it would be extremely disrespectful to directly contact someone from PoA just for their assets right now.

I don't know what i can do right now with my mod (as the matter of approval), but i will let all that sink in before setting priority on my selfish mod work, as i feel involved in adding pressure to him.

I have a lot of university related things until the end of this week  as well, so i will see what is going to happen this weekend.

Disrespectful? Maybe if you were asking to use their assets perhaps, but all you would be doing is asking them to check and make sure you aren't using their assets as you have already redone them yourself. To me that is a sign of respect, not disrespect. @Fervis 

Edited by Jackcat
  • Like 2

• Global Mods
11 hours ago, SharlaSmith44 said:

I agree, but I have to say, BT is being unreasonably petty. All but the Eeveelutions are Nintendo's IP, not his. (The Eeveelutions aren't his, either)

He isn't being petty. He just doesn't want people using his assets, that he developed on his own time, being used without his permission. He never said the Eeveelutions were his, and Nintendo has nothing to do with this at all. 

4 hours ago, TrainGhidoran said:

So Looks Like i have to Mod Gen 9 by myself because of Feelings. I was really excited for that Mod. But OK. It was a great Work and I want to thank you for that cool Mod. I am in very big crisis too. But I would never prevent any work of a Mod based on official Pokemon content because of my Situation. Call me asshole. I dont Care. Maybe I am selfish. But the prevention of Gen 9 mods and the dependance of one person giving approval while offline for A very long while (If not forever) is the Most selfish thing I ever saw...

my mod is done. i only want to respect blue's decisions regarding the gen 8 implementations and want to be sure that it's correct. and i wouldn't mind uploading it again.

sorry that i am a feeling guy in that matter, i just have empathy as i also had an anxiety disorder for about half a year some time ago (which cannot directly be compared to his)

I know what mental health means. I tried to kill myself a few Times because of my situation. And its Not about stopping Work on own mods. Thats Something i can understand. Its about telling Others to Stop Work on their mods and then leaving the Forum so than you cant ask for approval ever again. THATS the Point! Leaving while telling Others they shall Stop working on Gen 8. Or Take it down.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Global Mods

I'm going to point something out.
Blue is not telling Fervis to not make mods.
He is telling him to make his mod, using his own scripts, and not PoA scripts. There is nothing stating that he cannot make mods at all. 

• Upvote 1