Sooo guys, hi! ~

new update :>

BIG one!

• Enamorus can now change forme via reveal glass
  • Gen 9 implemented!
  • PBS are now in the full game download 
  • Most Pokemon still have no backsprite (replaced them with reversed front)

All Pokemon can be caught except these ones (but can be debugged):

• Wo-Chien
  • Chien-Pao
  • Chi-yu
  • Ting-Lu
  • Koraidon
  • Miraidon

All moves except these are working: 

• Revival Blessing

All Abilities (should) work except these ones:

• Commander
  • Protosynthesis / Quark Drive
  • Zero to Hero
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Opportunist
  • Cud Chew

items added to excel file (still procrastinating the redoing >.> )

new TM vendor in the house of the nature changer (7th Street)

• Ice Spinner
  • Chilling Water
  • Pounce
  • Trailblaze
  • Snowscape

Have fun! Report any bugs as always!

I've been testing gen 9 additions all along on my other mod, so there might be bugs (pls don't hurt me), but mostly it SHOULD work.

Excel file also has the whole table of Gen 9 Locations.

• Like 4

Hi, a friend of mine recently started playing the game and I recommend your mod to him. He's just started out and seems to be getting this error anytime a Pokémon gets hit to below half HP. I'd assume from the word "angyshell" and the cause that it might be an issue with Klawf's Anger Shell?

Error.png

Edited by PKRoxy
Edited picture
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Fervis said:

Sooo guys, hi! ~

new update :>

BIG one!

• Enamorus can now change forme via reveal glass
  • Gen 9 implemented!
  • PBS are now in the full game download 
  • Most Pokemon still have no backsprite (replaced them with reversed front)

All Pokemon can be caught except these ones (but can be debugged):

• Wo-Chien
  • Chien-Pao
  • Chi-yu
  • Ting-Lu
  • Koraidon
  • Miraidon

All moves except these are working: 

• Revival Blessing

All Abilities (should) work except these ones:

• Commander
  • Protosynthesis / Quark Drive
  • Zero to Hero
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Opportunist
  • Cud Chew

items added to excel file (still procrastinating the redoing >.> )

new TM vendor in the house of the nature changer (7th Street)

• Ice Spinner
  • Chilling Water
  • Pounce
  • Trailblaze
  • Snowscape

Have fun! Report any bugs as always!

I've been testing gen 9 additions all along on my other mod, so there might be bugs (pls don't hurt me), but mostly it SHOULD work.

Excel file also has the whole table of Gen 9 Locations.

Thankss for your hardwork dude :) Looking forward to more updates and bug fixess

8 hours ago, PKRoxy said:

He's just started out and seems to be getting this error anytime a Pokémon gets hit to below half HP. I'd assume from the word "angyshell" and the cause that it might be an issue with Klawf's Anger Shell?

i fixed the download yesterday already! ethe rredownload or use the patch :)

3 hours ago, TwilightCoda said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is there a download for just the Gen 8 and 9 Pokémon? Without Gigantamax and the alt forms, and so on. I just don’t want my game to explode out of control if I update this version.

there is none, but i did not change anything whatsoever in trainer battles with gen 9 additions! i'll also revert some of the trainer battles as many people want a more vanilla version

A couple of bugs I ran into:

Miraidon was giving me an error every time I used one of its moves.

Koriadon's Ability was not changing the weather to sunny when sent out in battle.

Thanks again for creating this mod, man. I look forward to seeing it in its polished form one day.

6 hours ago, CorruptedJ98 said:

Im Guessing the past and future paradox mons will be in a future Update?

they are implemented as alternate forms as of now (via debug though)

I'm wokring on ideas for events of legendaries/paradox etc next

7 hours ago, TwilightCoda said:

Miraidon was giving me an error every time I used one of its moves.

can you post the error message? 

I really appreciate you making this mod. Something I always put off playing Pokemon Reborn is that it doesn't have the new Pokemon. I know it was Pokemon Reborn's developer's decision to only go up to Generation 7 so when Generation 8 came out and wasn't going to be supported, I was disappointed. Now, I finally came back to this game to hear that it still will not be updated for Gen 8 or 9, I decided I was going look into mods. I really appreciate your mod, it works well so far and I'm impressed with all the extra Pokemon that you included. Do you plan on adding Teralistization one day? This is really the only game that I can finally play with all my Pokemon since official mainline games stopped doing that since Gen 8.

Oh yeah, a bug I want to report is the debug screen. The game crashes when I try to make Pokemon into Shadow Pokemon.

Also Ash-Greninja is not in the mod?

1 minute ago, SharlaSmith44 said:

Shadow Pokemon are  in Pokémon Rejuvenation, not Reborn.

My bad. I haven't been following Pokemon Reborn's development for years so I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually added it at one point. Got confused since it showed me the option in the debug menu. Thank you for letting me know.

1 minute ago, 20stalks said:

My bad. I haven't been following Pokemon Reborn's development for years so I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually added it at one point. Got confused since it showed me the option in the debug menu. Thank you for letting me know.

Np, I think the debug menus are the same as Rejuv's haha

Just wanted to note a problem I've had with the Sprigatito event in Spinel Town. I interacted with it and it teleported away as expected, but I couldn't find it in the forest afterwards. I wandered back into Spinel and it was back there again. Every additional attempt to continue the event has gone the same.

• Documented 1

@Fervis

Here's the screenshot of Miraidon's error. Upon further testing, it only happens with moves that do direct damage; moves like Metal Sound and Mirror Coat work correctly.

And just to be clear: Koraidon's ability wasn't throwing back an error, it just wasn't triggering when it's sent out. I was fighting on Route 3, for what it's worth.

Thanks for the quick reply. If you need me to test further, please let me know.

image.thumb.png.36b1c52407971c5454f21121a6e63964.png

• Documented 1

new update online ~

• rage fist should work properly, primeape now learns rage fist at lvl 35
  • miraidon/koraidon can now use moves properly, koraidon creates harsh sun when entering battle now
  • fixed sprigatito event
  • reverted most of the trainer changes (some do still have different mons, cause they fit so well >.< but max 1 mon only!)

• Thanks 1
  • Fixed 1

Remember the old issue where Maneon was evolving in Apophyll Beach but not Neo-Apophyll Beach? Same issue with Flamigo is popping up, where I could find it on Azurine Island in runs where I haven't reached the reconstruction, but not afterwards in Neo-Azurine Island.

7 minutes ago, Saslen said:

but not afterwards in Neo-Azurine Island.

oooh right! azurineisland map is changing too! i'll add it.

1 hour ago, TwilightCoda said:

Thanks for the update, man. Miraidon seems to be working. However, I get an error when sending out Koraidon now. I've attached it below.

ah whoops, thats an error coming from rad reborn.

i'll fix that later too

• Thanks 1

Bug delivery! I was trying to start the Quaxly rescue and the game crashed.

Spoiler

Crab Rave Bug.png

Edit: Charcadet is having the same problem as Sprigatito; that is, it runs away when interacted with but the event doesn't continue, and it shows back up again at the starting point when you leave the area.

Edit 2: Eelektrik Boogaloo: A wild enemy Orthworm used Shed Tail and the game just switched to my turn again.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.253f99cb0b75d6703eb229267c09dede.png

Edit 3: I tried to evolve my Paldean Wooper and the game crashed.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c466aa9320c9f0072a506b362af883d1.png

Edit 4: How do we evolve Rellor into Rabsca? In SV, it's reliant on a mechanism not present in Reborn.

Edit 5: I am unaware of any location called the "Tanzan Wastes", where Varoom is supposed to be. Additionally, attempting to access the Pokedex entry after debugging it in resulted in a crash.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.23bc02881cbe54c712ebd3d7560cf4ee.png

Edit 6 for whenever the general mod problems have been resolved: Palafin's Zero to Hero ability isn't activating when it switches out. Just saw in the changelog that that had already been noted as currently nonfunctional.

Edit 7: The Auspicious Armor and Malicious Armor cannot be used. There are only the "Give" and "Toss" options.

Edit 8: I'm pretty sure that none of the three forms of Paldean Tauros can be found yet, though you can debug them in.

Edited by Saslen

As some probably know, i had (or have) a conflict with BlueTowel due to me using assets of him without prior consenting. I actually though i removed all but there seems to be something still. 

I made a new thread in the mod market for more clearance, and will for now remove the links to get things sorted out in the mod!

Sorry for all the inconveniece i caused being insensitive to others.

3 minutes ago, Fervis said:

As some probably know, i had (or have) a conflict with BlueTowel due to me using assets of him without prior consenting. I actually though i removed all but there seems to be something still. 

I made a new thread in the mod market for more clearance, and will for now remove the links to get things sorted out in the mod!

Sorry for all the inconveniece i caused being insensitive to others.

Alrighty; thanks for letting us know.