On 7/24/2022 at 9:07 AM, CorruptedJ98 said:

hi will just adding the eeveelutions and not gen 8 cause move learnset issues like will the dragon one having a gen 8 move cause any bug like crashing?

if you only remve gen 8 pokemon and keep the abilities/ moves, then there is no issue.

however, the pokedex numbers, so the order of the eeveelutions have to be changed because they come after the gen 8 dex

11 hours ago, Saslen said:

Quick question: The Excel file mentions that Ominous Wind and Poltergeist have a move tutor in Agate Circus, but the only new moves I've managed to find there are Flip Turn, Grassy Glide, Triple Axel, and Dual Wingbeat. Where would the other moves be?

try to look in 7th street, maybe i placed them there and forgot to change it in the excel file.

• Like 1

There's something worth noting before you enter a certain phase of the post-game. Potential spoilers, I guess.

Spoiler

Among the myriad TM items added, four (TM113 Beat Up, TM115 Imprison, TM124 Assurance, and TM156 Endure, if I am not mistaken) are in Subseven Sanctum, which, following the Dialga/Palkia Anomaly, ceases to be accessible.

It might be worth adding a vendor somewhere for those items for people who haven't picked them up by then.

Edited by Saslen

7 minutes ago, freedumb said:

Stupid question: is hisuian Zorua added with this mod, and where would I find it? 

Also, awesome mod. Ive lost to cain's toxeon twice. 

There's an old man in the southeastern corner of Calcenon (I don't know if he's there from the start or if he shows up after some point). He'll trade a H.Zorua in exchange for any Pokémon. Alternately, there are H.Zoroarks in the fire-and-ice puzzle room in Victory Road.

• Thanks 1

On 7/25/2022 at 7:59 PM, Saslen said:

It might be worth adding a vendor somewhere for those items for people who haven't picked them up by then.

ooh thanks! 

I have to admit... i didn't even do one whole playthrough yet :D (only up to victory road >.>)

that's why i don't actually know about possible map changes due to post game!

I will relocate these items.

• Like 1

Bug report for Fervis! When Zacian and Zamazenta enter battle in Crowned Form while knowing Iron Head, it is supposed to turn into Behemoth Blade and Behemoth Bash, respectively. Currently, it does not

Note in the meantime for those looking to make use of either legendary: Both Behemoth Blade and Behemoth Bash are present in the Debug movelist. As such, if you have the mod that enables debugging Pokemon (one of the "additional options" from Aironfaar's Mod Box), you can go to the Pokemon in the party menu, then go to Debug -> Moves -> Teach Move -> Behemoth Blade/Bash and just replace Iron Head.

Edited by Saslen
  • Thanks 1
  • Documented 1

So do all I need to do is download the google drive link and play reborn from the unzipped eeveelution reborn folder and it will work and be modded? I've never played pokemon reborn so I dont have aany existing saves. I just want to make sure I do this right :)

22 hours ago, Swifthawk said:

So do all I need to do is download the google drive link and play reborn from the unzipped eeveelution reborn folder and it will work and be modded? I've never played pokemon reborn so I dont have aany existing saves. I just want to make sure I do this right :)

Been a while since I set up my own download, but I can't recall needing to do anything else... Besides installing the other mods I use, that is.

How is breeding supposed to work with this mod? I've tried breeding a couple of mons with variants like Growlithe, Basculin, and Zorua and they all seem to go to one form. The my Growlithe and Zorua lead to Husian forms regardless of the parent and the Basculin seems to go to blue stripe form from the white stripe. I've been breeding using the early incubator so maybe that does something but I feel like this is unintentional

8 hours ago, RestInPeaceHBK said:

they all seem to go to one form.

That sounds weird, i take a look at it.

Maybe i try a way to change it that  you need at least the mother for the form.

could you list for which pokemon its not working? I'm trying some out meanwhile, most of them (perrserker, obstagoon, cursola, farfetchd, stunfisk, yamask, ponyta) work as intended.

Edit: i am actually having no issues whatsoever :o i tried the pokemon mentioned with different variations of forms, male / femalee switch, and evolution with prior form and the eggs all take on the form of the mother. The incutbator works fine as well for me :/

is anyone else having the same issue?

On 7/28/2022 at 9:03 PM, Swifthawk said:

So do all I need to do is download the google drive link

you just have to download it, unzip (better to do) and start your game from the folder.

On 7/29/2022 at 2:58 AM, Mythical said:

Eternatus' base stats for his max form?

looks like is missed its max form :o

you have to remove all the pokemon from gen 8 in the PBS file within pokemon.txt, so a bit more complicated than just adding a file somewhere :(

easiest way would be to add the eeveelutions to the orignial PBS file in an original pokemon reborn folder. however, they wouldn't be able to learn TM's or tutor moves and there is a lot of renaming files (like the sprites)

13 hours ago, Fervis said:

That sounds weird, i take a look at it.

Maybe i try a way to change it that  you need at least the mother for the form.

could you list for which pokemon its not working? I'm trying some out meanwhile, most of them (perrserker, obstagoon, cursola, farfetchd, stunfisk, yamask, ponyta) work as intended.

Edit: i am actually having no issues whatsoever :o i tried the pokemon mentioned with different variations of forms, male / femalee switch, and evolution with prior form and the eggs all take on the form of the mother. The incutbator works fine as well for me :/

is anyone else having the same issue?

Yeah so I'm trying to see if there's something wrong with me maybe but in multiple save files I've been getting this bug to reoccur. I even added your mod to a vanilla run that I did and managed to breed H-Growlithe out of a female K-Arcanine and a Ditto. I even tried a mon you said worked as intended by giving myself two normal Yamask to breed and I got a Galar Yamask out of it. The only thing I can think of so far is that I've been using the debug menu to spawn in the pairs of mons to breed so maybe that does something. 

I've since found that it also works at least on some other mons that have different forms. In particular, I managed to hatch a M-Mawile when breeding a regular Mawile and a Ditto. 

Edit: Ok so I'm not sure how this is happening but every single mon I've breed ended up as form 001. So if a mon has another form like a mega then it'll end up being that form, but even mons that don't have forms seem to be changing to form 001 when I breed them. I'm still 70% sure it has something to do with the your mod but I honestly have no clue anymore. I could send the save file if you wanted. 

Edited by RestInPeaceHBK
New info

On 7/30/2022 at 10:38 PM, RestInPeaceHBK said:

I could send the save file if you wanted. 

if that is fine for you i would like to look at wether i can reproduce it with my current game folder with your save file

Maybe i changed something already but didn't update the download link. With that i can also be sure to upload  the next update without this issue.

3 hours ago, Docinproblems said:

Just downloaded the mod today and it works beautifully so far. Though one question I have, are the QoL some past moves received present in this mod? (ex. Rapid Spin granting a speed boost)

i  believe i added them yep! rapid spin and abilities like own tempo ignoring intimidate etc

14 hours ago, Fervis said:

If that is fine for you i would like to look at wether i can reproduce it with my current game folder with your save file

Maybe i changed something already but didn't update the download link. With that i can also be sure to upload  the next update without this issue.

Here's a copy of my save file. There should be the pokemon in the daycare already set up to breed so just run the incubator. Tell me if you can reproduce it otherwise I might have something broken with my specific version.

Game_3.rxdata

14 hours ago, Saslen said:

They are found as wild encounters in the Regi Trio's New World area, if I recall correctly. It's the one in the Salazzle cave to the east of Amaria's Gym.

ok thanks, but how do I get the galrian birds

thanks in advance