1 hour ago, Elevan said:

in the future you will change some team of some trainers to increase the difficulty

the opponents teams will be changed in the future yeah, but for they're just focusing on making sure everything is working properly, to then later worry about balancing the teams

• Like 1

All good, I will change the trainer battles to an extent. Many didn't seem to like extensive changes, so i will make them less intrusive

-> Most likely 1 different pokemon, and trainers who have a pokemon with an available new (custom) mega, i will probably give it to them as well.

I'll only go further than that if suggestions for more are recommended.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Fervis said:

All good, I will change the trainer battles to an extent. Many didn't seem to like extensive changes, so i will make them less intrusive

-> Most likely 1 different pokemon, and trainers who have a pokemon with an available new (custom) mega, i will probably give it to them as well.

I'll only go further than that if suggestions for more are recommended.

I'm sorry if the message offended you, it was just a question but I see that everything is fine

Is it possible to temporarily update other trainers individually until the next update? I'd like to playthrough reborn again but ideally the other major trainers (rivals, gym leaders, etc.) are slightly different. I don't know how long it will be until the next update so I thought a quick fix might be just temporarily doing it by myself. 

In that case would it just be a matter of editing within the scripts/pbs folder with notepad++? Of course if you rather I not edit anything I won't touch it. 😅

new update is out~

• added missing icon sprites
  • added Gimmighoul Event (Google Docs - can be started after Adrienn)
  • added Tinkatuff early game Event (Google Docs - can be started after Serra)
  • Gems boost the next respective type-move by 50% (was 30%)
  • Iron Fist and Punching Glove boosts punching moves by 40% (was 20%)
  • Tangled Feet activates on Big Top arena
  • Custom Mega Stones are now available ingame! (Google Docs)
  • Changed Onyx Arcade Prize Pokemon a bit
  • Trainer Battles are adjusted to gen 8 / 9 implementations (and some Custom Megas)

• also: Patch is now up, less download size, drag and drop into the new folder
  • Only use patch with the "new" mod! Do not use it on the mod version that was previously taken down!
  • Also Also: I will upload a "Vanilla" Patch that keeps everything in but excludes Trainer Battle changes

Bug reports to me! ~

• Like 1

@Fervis

Not sure if the new update fixed this (I'll test once I've finished merging the patch), but the game crashes at the end of a battle where you have used Primal Groudon or Kyogre.

Spoiler

370283161_PrimalGroudonPost-BattleBug.thumb.png.e0b32ae338d9280cf60da6f9657291fa.png

Spoiler

2060572056_PrimalKyogrePost-BattleBug.thumb.png.831f2db573d6078291265e5cc48a86a1.png

Edit: It does, indeed, still occur.

Edit 2: I'm guessing this problem is common to form-changes in general, since Adamant Crystal Dialga and Lustrous Globe Palkia are getting the same bug. It might just be those four that are problems (that is, Dialga, Palkia, Kyogre, Groudon).

Edit 3: Interestingly, Rusted Sword Zacian and Rusted Shield Zamazenta do not trigger the bug. Neither does Mega Rayquaza. 

Edited by Saslen

3 hours ago, Saslen said:

Not sure if the new update fixed this (I'll test once I've finished merging the patch), but the game crashes at the end of a battle where you have used Primal Groudon or Kyogre

wasn't even aware of this. i look into that!

2 hours ago, cdr50 said:

Hi Fervis. Thank you so much for the mod! I believe there is a bug with grassy glide not working properly on the new update. The move does not have +1 priority when used on grassy terrain. 

STILL?! Geez i thought i fixed that dang it.

6 hours ago, gipgop said:

is there a pbs file, i wanna change some things for a personal run of mine

if you download the full version from before it was remade you should automatically have 1 in a folder called pbs

so if you have that and install the new version then the patch you should be able to edit it also ps open multiple forms in scripts and change alolan ninetails ability to filter save the file and install debug mode so you can compile all data then after save game and close reopen and any edits you did will be in the game.

I uploaded a fix! this includes:

• grassy glide
  • the tm vendor in 7th street
  • the florinia issue
  • other issues related to double battles
  • revavroom can be found in celestinine cascade area (google doc updated too) (There are no Tanzan Wastes in this mod ._.)
  • Upvote 1

Is there a plan to add more moves to pokemon? Like adding more special rock type moves, I'm pretty sure there's only three, ancient power, meteor beam, and power gem. Talking about rock moves almost all rock moves don't have 100% accuracy, so maybe bump one or two to 100 as long as it isn't rock slide... Well maybe rock slide gets that, but only in mountain terrain Idk if it already gets that. Maybe have wild charge have the same BP as flare blitz.

Edited by Rule9730