7 hours ago, LantisScientia said:

Would I be able to get a pikipek with whatever ability gives sheer force for Toucannon, I assume the hidden one since sheer force is the hidden one.

Suure; das no probs, message me to discuss trade times.

5 hours ago, Noxar Ray said:

can you please trade me a poipole if its no problem?

Suure; plz message me to discuss trade times

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I was wondering if you are still trading. If so then if like to have:

Charmander (+SP A, - ATK)

Vulpix (+SPA, - ATK)

Gabite (+ATK, - SP A)

Larvitar (+ATK, -SP A)

Eevee ( Female)

I'm not picky with natures or anything, just preferable but if not then I'll breed them eventually if they are female 

• 1 month later...

Hey NeoBolt, just started this and are using an A-Vulpix as my starter. Was wondering if I could get a speedboost Torchik as a backup plan. Adamant nature/shiny if possible! Any egg moves that you think! A Snubbull  (do you have a shiny female?); Drilbur if you have it; and lastly a Jangmo-o (if shiny, because the sprites are AWESOME!!)

If too many/don’t have any other than the starter, no worries! Thank you for helping us! 

Edited by Smotato

9 hours ago, Smotato said:

Hey NeoBolt, just started this and are using an A-Vulpix as my starter. Was wondering if I could get a speedboost Torchik as a backup plan. Adamant nature/shiny if possible! Any egg moves that you think! A Snubbull  (do you have a shiny female?); Drilbur if you have it; and lastly a Jangmo-o (if shiny, because the sprites are AWESOME!!)

If too many/don’t have any other than the starter, no worries! Thank you for helping us! 

Yooo, sure; plz message me to discuss trade times; also it is a pleasure :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/29/2022 at 2:52 PM, NeoBolt said:

Hi there, 

If you require any starter pokemon or the following pseudo mons/Eevee/Alolan Vulpix,

you are welcome to request in this thread and I can breed em for you (Please see screenshot below for what I have which I can breed for ya)

Points to take note:

-The pokemon will have 5 31IVs (will be complimenting IVS - therefore as an example, a Fennekin could have all IVS as 31, except for its attack stat) or even 6 IVS if lucky.

-Egg moves will be available on the mons.

-TM moves can be taught to it by request.

-If you require it to be a shiny, the request may or may not take longer - I will let you know.

-The pokemon won't be EV trained, so that part is up to you.

-I don't need anything important for the trade, you can give anything honestly for the purpose of the trade - just helping out o/

Tip:

-If you are just starting a game or started a new game, the trade could perhaps replace your current starter pokemon (because of the better IVs and better moves and better nature).

-The trade could jus accompany your pokemon party as an awesome powerhouse for your current battles.

-Can be an option for future intense battles.

-The trade could jus be a great addition for your pokedex.

-If you are just starting the game, the starters could come useful for a quest in future. 

image.png.34bd8c4e777215bd9039d2d416a99bc9.png

Take care o/

Can you trade a Mudkip and Froakie with me, i need them for earthquake. Thank you so much.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2023 at 7:39 PM, eedan2k18 said:

Hey bro you reckon you could trade me a shiny deino cuz i really like its new shiny form. 31IVs too pls if thats not too much to ask for?

Yo dude, sure I shld have a spare plz message to discuss trade times