6 hours ago, dbf520 said:

Would it be possible to get a jangmo-o, turtwig, charmander and piplup with good IVs? Seed Bomb egg/tutor move for Turtwig is not necessary, but would be appreciated. Thanks

By the way do you want a special attack based charmander or a physical attack based charmander (I ask for when or if you plan on mega evolving it soon or later)

• Like 1

On 5/29/2022 at 12:52 AM, NeoBolt said:

Hi there, 

If you require any starter pokemon or the following pseudo mons/Eevee/Alolan Vulpix,

you are welcome to request in this thread and I can breed em for you (Please see screenshot below for what I have which I can breed for ya)

Points to take note:

-The pokemon will have 5 31IVs (will be complimenting IVS - therefore as an example, a Fennekin could have all IVS as 31, except for its attack stat) or even 6 IVS if lucky.

-Egg moves will be available on the mons.

-TM moves can be taught to it by request.

-If you require it to be a shiny, the request may or may not take longer - I will let you know.

-The pokemon won't be EV trained, so that part is up to you.

-I don't need anything important for the trade, you can give anything honestly for the purpose of the trade - just helping out o/

Tip:

-If you are just starting a game or started a new game, the trade could perhaps replace your current starter pokemon (because of the better IVs and better moves and better nature).

-The trade could jus accompany your pokemon party as an awesome powerhouse for your current battles.

-Can be an option for future intense battles.

-The trade could jus be a great addition for your pokedex.

-If you are just starting the game, the starters could come useful for a quest in future. 

image.png.34bd8c4e777215bd9039d2d416a99bc9.png

Take care o/

Edited by XyloxBrave

Sorry to bother good sir, but I may have accidentally saved over KOing the totodile in Ametrine Mountain. I have most of the Pokemon so if there is anything you need I can get you it. Im available almost always so whenever you want we can trade just tell me when and what you want.

43 minutes ago, Klomn said:

Sorry to bother good sir, but I may have accidentally saved over KOing the totodile in Ametrine Mountain. I have most of the Pokemon so if there is anything you need I can get you it. Im available almost always so whenever you want we can trade just tell me when and what you want.

Yoo dude, not a bother at all, If you are online now, I can trade you a good totodile o/

Hello,

May I get a bagon (any gender) and goomy (female if possible). 
i kinda have a special request, these two Pokémon aren’t on the list presented but would it be possible to get a trapinch and deino (gender and IVs do not matter)?

I should be on later today, East coast time.

Thank you so much,

~Wispy

1 hour ago, Wispexx said:

Hello,

May I get a bagon (any gender) and goomy (female if possible). 
i kinda have a special request, these two Pokémon aren’t on the list presented but would it be possible to get a trapinch and deino (gender and IVs do not matter)?

I should be on later today, East coast time.

Thank you so much,

~Wispy

Helloo, sure, do you want any of em to be shiny? Cuz i got a few glitter balls to spare, also ill be on in 7 hours if okay with you

9 hours ago, NeoBolt said:

Helloo, sure, do you want any of em to be shiny? Cuz i got a few glitter balls to spare, also ill be on in 7 hours if okay with you

Bagon and Goomy can be normal. May Deino and Trapinch be shiny?

I am currently on with Wispexx as the user.

Thank you,

~Wispy

22 minutes ago, Wispexx said:

Bagon and Goomy can be normal. May Deino and Trapinch be shiny?

I am currently on with Wispexx as the user.

Thank you,

~Wispy

Suure, that's fine 

Also I just need 5 to 10 min o/

• Like 1

hello! are you still providing starters for people? i'm after turtwig, chespin, squirtle, oshawatt and tepig. I definitely had some of these at some point, but i think something weird happened with my save file - or i traded them away and cant remember...

IVs not important, this is purely for the starter egg quest! Let me know what you need in return!

1 hour ago, pdizzle808 said:

hello! are you still providing starters for people? i'm after turtwig, chespin, squirtle, oshawatt and tepig. I definitely had some of these at some point, but i think something weird happened with my save file - or i traded them away and cant remember...

IVs not important, this is purely for the starter egg quest! Let me know what you need in return!

yo dude, yea I can breed em for you; I don't need anything important in return, no stress :) message me to discuss trade time plz