36 minutes ago, ApolloCarter said:

Hey! Could you trade me a Larvitar,Bagon and Totodile please? 

I don't have any specific requests-

Helloo, sure, plz message me to discuss time for trade o/ jus so the topic doesn't get too busy with our responses :)

Edit: Your mons are now ready o/

Edited by NeoBolt
Update on mon breeds

Hi! Just Re-Started the game and started a new safefile, if possible:
I'd like a Bagon (if possible with Sheer Force/Moxie, not necsessary!) and +ATK -SpATK nature. (If aviable with Dragon Dance) (HP/ATK/INT IV's should be 31)
Gible same Nature and IV's as Bagon, if possible any dragon/Ground attack.
Larvitar with same Nature. Guts/Sandstorm ability prefered. HP/ATK/Def/Spd focused, if possible with Dragon Dance.
treeko with +SpAttack -Attack nature, HP/SpATK/INT IV's, if possible with any Drain attack and Energyball/Dragon Breath/Pulse.
Bulbasaur with +Def -Atk nature, HP/DEF/SpDEF IV's, if possible with Toxic,Venoshock, any Drain attack and Protect.

if any of these are too time consuming, I'll take less pkmn ofc!

1 hour ago, Badkenny said:

Hi! Just Re-Started the game and started a new safefile, if possible:
I'd like a Bagon (if possible with Sheer Force/Moxie, not necsessary!) and +ATK -SpATK nature. (If aviable with Dragon Dance) (HP/ATK/INT IV's should be 31)
Gible same Nature and IV's as Bagon, if possible any dragon/Ground attack.
Larvitar with same Nature. Guts/Sandstorm ability prefered. HP/ATK/Def/Spd focused, if possible with Dragon Dance.
treeko with +SpAttack -Attack nature, HP/SpATK/INT IV's, if possible with any Drain attack and Energyball/Dragon Breath/Pulse.
Bulbasaur with +Def -Atk nature, HP/DEF/SpDEF IV's, if possible with Toxic,Venoshock, any Drain attack and Protect.

if any of these are too time consuming, I'll take less pkmn ofc!

Hi there, i should be done in about 20 to 30 min, and for treecko, unfortunatly it can't be taught Dragon Pulse until it is a Sceptile.

Edit: It's done. o/

Edited by NeoBolt
Updated for completion

30 minutes ago, Tiger Eye said:

Can I please have the following? I'm still missing them, any IVs or Egg Moves are fine

Turtwig

Snivy

Tepig

Oshawott

Froakie

Axew

Goomy

Alrighty, Message me to discuss for a trade time

Hello, I've restarted the game to get the Anna path cause I was curious. Could you give me a torchic, a snivy with the egg move grassy terrain, a froakie and an alolan vulpix with the egg move freeze dry? All male if possible. That would be a great help. 

53 minutes ago, RebornFan7 said:

Hello, I've restarted the game to get the Anna path cause I was curious. Could you give me a torchic, a snivy with the egg move grassy terrain, a froakie and an alolan vulpix with the egg move freeze dry? All male if possible. That would be a great help. 

Helloo, shure no problemm, plz message me to discuss for a trade time :)

2 hours ago, SharlaSmith44 said:

Hello c: I would like:

(Adamant) Bagon [shiny would be awesome but not necessary]

(Modest, female) Alolan Vulpix with freeze dry please and thank you :)

Helloo, that should be fine o/ plz message me for a time to trade o/

25 minutes ago, NeoBolt said:

Yoo, sure ma dude, do you want em to have any TM moves?

Yes, only Swords Dance on Torchic

I don't have knowledge to know what moves will be good and I don't want them to be op so I'll take what you'll give me for the rest.

7 minutes ago, Wildly said:

Hi, looking for an alolan vulpix with 31 IVs in all but ATK, with freeze dry and moonblast as egg moves. Thanks so much!

Yooo, thats cool indeed, and its a pleasure, plz do message me to discuss a trade time thankss

• Like 1

Would it be possible to get a jangmo-o, turtwig, charmander and piplup with good IVs? Seed Bomb egg/tutor move for Turtwig is not necessary, but would be appreciated. Thanks

Edited by dbf520

6 hours ago, dbf520 said:

Would it be possible to get a jangmo-o, turtwig, charmander and piplup with good IVs? Seed Bomb egg/tutor move for Turtwig is not necessary, but would be appreciated. Thanks

Helloo, yes of course, I'll start breeding em soon; and yes my turtwig does already have seed bomb as well o/  please do message me to discuss a trade time :)

• Like 1