• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, _Sayari_ said:

Hi there~

So I was wondering if this is still available

And second question, if it's also possible to ask for other pokes that aren't on the list

Best regards and have a nice day~

Helloo, yep, it's still available :) yepp, u may ask for other mons too, as I got most mons with egg moves by now.  Please do message me to discuss trade time o/

Have a nice day too thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, b____ren said:

hey i know its kind of a lot to ask but could you trade all 21 starters for the quest, im not even sure if you´re still doing the trades but it would be a huge help and really releaving

Hey dude, that's no problem at all, plz do message me to discuss trade times o/

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Shendelzar said:

Hey NeoBolt

Looking to trade for an Oshawott in order to complete my collection of starter pokemon

No special request just any old Oshawott.

Regards

Hello Shendelzar, no problemm; plz do send me a message so we can discuss trade times :)

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Revontulet said:

Hello,

I am a newbie to the reborn and the forum. I was wondering if there is a Jangmo-o available currently. I am very new to reborn so I do not have much, but if you are still available for trading. Is it ok to request a trade?

Hey dude, yea of course.  Message me to discuss trade times plz o/ you can jus trade away random mons u dnt want. That is no problem

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SerraReborn said:

Hey Neobolt could you please trade me a Rowlet, Froakie and a Litten its for a sidequest would really appreciate it

edit: if u have a spare one i could also really need a poipole

Hi Serra, yea sure that is no problem, plz do message me to discuss trade times.  

I can give u my poipole too.  I can jus use a back up save file

Hello, i just started the game and so far im loving it. Do you have any Eevee and Kanto Vulpix available? Ideally ones with regular ivs so it doesn't take away from the difficulty too much. I just wanted to use my favorites along with my Squirtle starter without having to wait until way later to obtain them.

Edited by LantisScientia

1 hour ago, LantisScientia said:

Hello, i just started the game and so far im loving it. Do you have any Eevee and Kanto Vulpix available? Ideally ones with regular ivs so it doesn't take away from the difficulty too much. I just wanted to use my favorites along with my Squirtle starter without having to wait until way later to obtain them.

Yo, glad to hear ur loving it :) yea i do, message me to discuss trade times