On 5/29/2022 at 9:52 AM, NeoBolt said:

Hi there, 

If you require any starter pokemon or the following pseudo mons/Eevee/Alolan Vulpix,

you are welcome to request in this thread and I can breed em for you (Please see screenshot below for what I have which I can breed for ya)

Points to take note:

-The pokemon will have 5 31IVs (will be complimenting IVS - therefore as an example, a Fennekin could have all IVS as 31, except for its attack stat) or even 6 IVS if lucky.

-Egg moves will be available on the mons.

-TM moves can be taught to it by request.

-If you require it to be a shiny, the request may or may not take longer - I will let you know.

-The pokemon won't be EV trained, so that part is up to you.

-I don't need anything important for the trade, you can give anything honestly for the purpose of the trade - just helping out o/

Tip:

-If you are just starting a game or started a new game, the trade could perhaps replace your current starter pokemon (because of the better IVs and better moves and better nature).

-The trade could jus accompany your pokemon party as an awesome powerhouse for your current battles.

-Can be an option for future intense battles.

-The trade could jus be a great addition for your pokedex.

-If you are just starting the game, the starters could come useful for a quest in future. 

image.png.34bd8c4e777215bd9039d2d416a99bc9.png

Take care o/

Hi, is it possible to have larvitar and piplup, both of them shiny? 

Edited by Alec00

• 4 weeks later...

Can I get a shiny Squirtle? I don't care about nature, IVs or moveset. Just want a shiny Squirtle

Similarly, I also want shiny Turtwig, shiny Piplup, shiny Oshawatt, shiny Charmander

I would prefer if the turtwig and charmander are good stats-wise, but as long as they are shiny, its ok

I also need a Chimchar (non-shiny is ok) that has perfect IVs in everything (attack and special attack, both 31, can have imperfect hp/defense/special defense), and has any nature (it should be level 1).

Please do tell if shiny beldum (again, don't care about stats) becomes available for trading

Thank you in advance

Edited by QuickSilver7769

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...