Lin Clarification?

RedKirby5

(first post here apologies if this is the wrong place for it)
So i have just finished post game (to my knowledge) and there were some revealed Lin background details i don't fully understand

Spoiler

So in the final New World, the caged people quote things from Lin's past. Some I get but others I think I've missed something.

Its shown that she was constantly in and out of homes, but Why?
One of the orphanage Orderlys (i think) says something like "the doctor can't find out the reason you only want me to do your checkups." Why?
Why did Saphira tell her to never play with her sister ever again?

In Zekrom route btw
Maybe these are revealed in another route or ending, but I'm fine with spoilers for them. Im probably not going to be replaying for a while anyway

I just really want to learn more about my favorite character lol

32 minutes ago, RedKirby5 said:

(first post here apologies if this is the wrong place for it)
So i have just finished post game (to my knowledge) and there were some revealed Lin background details i don't fully understand

Hide contents

So in the final New World, the caged people quote things from Lin's past. Some I get but others I think I've missed something.

Its shown that she was constantly in and out of homes, but Why?
One of the orphanage Orderlys (i think) says something like "the doctor can't find out the reason you only want me to do your checkups." Why?
Why did Saphira tell her to never play with her sister ever again?

In Zekrom route btw
Maybe these are revealed in another route or ending, but I'm fine with spoilers for them. Im probably not going to be replaying for a while anyway

I just really want to learn more about my favorite character lol

Spoiler

So, for the orderly one, I think she may have chosen a person she could manipulate, and that may have helped her escape as she was maybe able to hide something or I dunno. 

As for Saphira, Lin was very mean to Laura iirc (I think she says so when you go with her to the giant steelix in tanzan Mt) so she may be referring to that. 

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

- She was most likely in and out of homes because

• She had a generally troubled upbringing and no one could take proper care of her, explaining some of her behaviour
    or
  • She was manipulative and unpleasant to a lot of people, so she never got properly until she ended up at the orphanage

- She most likely had one of the orderlies help her escape in some way, so she only wanted that orderly to do her checkups so that no one would find out about that. She is extremely good at manipulating people so she probably got someone on her side.

- There are a lot of reasons, but it is brought up on several occasions that Lin was very mean to the other children at the orphanage, particularly Laura. Saphira was very protective of her sisters, so it makes sense that she would keep Lin away from them.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheRK9 said:
  Hide contents

- She was most likely in and out of homes because

• She had a generally troubled upbringing and no one could take proper care of her, explaining some of her behaviour
    or
  • She was manipulative and unpleasant to a lot of people, so she never got properly until she ended up at the orphanage

- She most likely had one of the orderlies help her escape in some way, so she only wanted that orderly to do her checkups so that no one would find out about that. She is extremely good at manipulating people so she probably got someone on her side.

- There are a lot of reasons, but it is brought up on several occasions that Lin was very mean to the other children at the orphanage, particularly Laura. Saphira was very protective of her sisters, so it makes sense that she would keep Lin away from them.

This was very helpful, thank you so much!

Do we know exactly how her upbringing was troubled or is that another inference situation?

39 minutes ago, RedKirby5 said:

This was very helpful, thank you so much!

Do we know exactly how her upbringing was troubled or is that another inference situation?

Spoiler

At least in Zekrom route during the final tier she recalls several time how her father was violent and abusive towards her