Anyone got 19.03 patch separate link?

Cyphre

16 minutes ago, Poketool said:

When I open the game it tells me there is a patch update 19.03. Where does one get this from? 

you need to use the updater to get the patch, ya anti-virus may eat it thinking it's a virus though uwamson or something

2 hours ago, Aloisio01 said:

I also would like a patch separately. The updater isn´t working at all in my PC. I still have Windows 7, I don´t know if the problem is related to that. The issues are with python310.dll, I am trying to make it work, but to no avail yet.

yeah i have the same issue
and if you run windows 7 you can probably just give up trying to make the updater work, the issue here is that it needs python 3.10 stuff, python 3.10 only supports windows 8.1 or newer (windows 7 is  just too old to put in the work to support it)
and if the updater needs functions from that well yeah, no dice then
while a updater is convient i second that it would be reasonable for a manual download option to exist
which thankfully there is but it's not all that obvious
unknown.png
under the MAC users section is a DL-link for the current patch, while it says mac users that download also works for anyone else that may have issues with the updater.exe
just download that unpack it
and move the contents into your gamefolder and replace everything it asks you to

4 minutes ago, TheRealRisolutto said:

To be fair, I didn't notice the "this patch" button, which, as you say, is not too obvious. I guess that's my bad.

Is that patch good regardless of what OS you use on account of the files format?

can confirm it working fine on windows OS
i can't guarantee linux but like.... i can't guarantee the game itself running on linux properly so that would not be a surprise
i think the patch link is marked as "for MAC users" presumably because they know the updater won't work for MAC and assumed windows and linux people can just... run the updater  (and didn't expect people like us running ancient windows 7 that can't run the python version the updater runs on 😅)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...