I believe someone may have accidentally traded me their beloved Araquanid

ARC36

I go on wonder trade occassionally, the other day I got a lvl 75 EV trained and IV bred Araquanid over it. Ive never gotten a pokemon like this over wonder trade before. It just seems like someone's team member, I have been using him a little and he is great, but I feel bad knowing someone might have not meant to send it over to me and might be missing it. I already have a water and bug type on my team, I will gladly trade him back if the person with the matching ID# comes forward. Just thought I'd put it out there.

If you lost your Araquanid to the cruel whims of wondertrade recently hit me up. 

56 minutes ago, ARC36 said:

I go on wonder trade occassionally, the other day I got a lvl 75 EV trained and IV bred Araquanid over it. Ive never gotten a pokemon like this over wonder trade before. It just seems like someone's team member, I have been using him a little and he is great, but I feel bad knowing someone might have not meant to send it over to me and might be missing it. I already have a water and bug type on my team, I will gladly trade him back if the person with the matching ID# comes forward. Just thought I'd put it out there.

If you lost your Araquanid to the cruel whims of wondertrade recently hit me up. 

I once got a Level 50 Perfect IV (31,0,31,31,31,31) 252 Sp.Attack, 252 Speed, Modest, Shiny Typhlosion over wonder trade, and then an entire Giratina (Level 5, caught in the Grand Hall apparently). So I don't think that was a mistake.

2 hours ago, Aariq said:

I once got a Level 50 Perfect IV (31,0,31,31,31,31) 252 Sp.Attack, 252 Speed, Modest, Shiny Typhlosion over wonder trade, and then an entire Giratina (Level 5, caught in the Grand Hall apparently). So I don't think that was a mistake.

Well naturally that Giratina would be cheated in and completely perfect IVs AND shiny is a little farfetched to be legit (especially then trading it away), so it is possible a more normal seeming Araquanid could mean more to someone than something they just got through Debug Mode.

2 hours ago, Rendolf said:

Well naturally that Giratina would be cheated in and completely perfect IVs AND shiny is a little farfetched to be legit (especially then trading it away), so it is possible a more normal seeming Araquanid could mean more to someone than something they just got through Debug Mode.

That is what I was implying.

On 3/25/2022 at 9:43 AM, Rendolf said:

I have 2 perfect IV shinies in Reborn, but they are most definetely fake if they are traded away. It is trivially easy to just Debug in any pokémon you want, so it's not that rare.

I sometimes randomly send out trained up mons for people to receive, nice break from all the other stuff people normally send out, threw some nice 5iv fenniken and Chespin out the other day from when was breeding 5/6iv shiny for myself. Some people just do that to be nice