Karen Karma Points

Ermac

I don't get why letting Karen to die is negative karma points. Karen is definitely a bad charater, who feel no remorse for killing Karrina parents, she acted like "Yeah, i killed your parents, so what? Just get over it". 

3 hours ago, Ermac said:

I don't get why letting Karen to die is negative karma points. Karen is definitely a bad charater, who feel no remorse for killing Karrina parents, she acted like "Yeah, i killed your parents, so what? Just get over it". 

Because you let someone get murdered, of course that is going to get you bad karma points?! You also get 10 points toward the bad ending, so its not just bad karma. 

Just because she did something bad doesn't mean she deserves to die. There is a reason why hero characters like Batman, don't kill, even mass murderers like the Joker. 

Edit: saving her is the better option anyway, since you get life orb. Unless of course, you want the bad ending... 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think i get a bad ending, because every other opinions i always choose a good karma points.

And it doesn't Karen "did something bad", she murdered Karrina parents. That's different. Karen deserve to die. 

On 4/3/2022 at 12:28 PM, Ermac said:

I don't think i get a bad ending, because every other opinions i always choose a good karma points.

And it doesn't Karen "did something bad", she murdered Karrina parents. That's different. Karen deserve to die. 

Spoiler

Was she not like mentally impaired? She kinda went crazy because of that and if you pay attention in the section where you can sacrifice her, you can see that she is a pretty normal when she is not under the control of some garufan black magic gone wrong.

1 hour ago, Ermac said:

Karen doesn't even say sorry Karrina for her actions. Karen acted like "Yeah, i killed your parents, so what? Just get over it"

karen is under the weird state due to the garufa magic so it might be possible she killed karrina's parents and if you allow a person to kill other then doesn't make you equally guilty even if she is a murderer and rather than getting bad ending points isnt it good to get the better ending .when you stop karrina from killing karen you acually have a ally against team xen who is really strong so it might be helpful. YEAH she acted like it its her way of thinking its how she is made. we cant change a person thoughts even if he its a fiction one.may be we will see her becoming a good character in the future 

To be fair, before the cutscene with the choice, she did say sorry, but that (obviously) wasn't enough for Karrina. That's fine up to that point, but Karrina was dead set on her revenge from the beginning. Karen realised that & in that case, what else is there to say?
And yes, she's not exactly an unimportant character as she's still an E8 member. Not saving her evidently pushes you closer to a bad ending. It's not even necessarily a question of morally right or wrong.

Edited by nonsensei

34 minutes ago, R.A.M CXZ 007 said:

karen is under the weird state due to the garufa magic so it might be possible she killed karrina's parents and if you allow a person to kill other then doesn't make you equally guilty even if she is a murderer and rather than getting bad ending points isnt it good to get the better ending .when you stop karrina from killing karen you acually have a ally against team xen who is really strong so it might be helpful. YEAH she acted like it its her way of thinking its how she is made. we cant change a person thoughts even if he its a fiction one.may be we will see her becoming a good character in the future 

Does Karen considered to be an ally? She seems like a person who could be easily betray you.

About bad ending. In game every other opinions i always choose a good karma points, except Karen situation. 

19 minutes ago, Ermac said:

Does Karen considered to be an ally? She seems like a person who could be easily betray you.

About bad ending. In game every other opinions i always choose a good karma points, except Karen situation.

yes karen could be considered ally if she is in her normal mindset it seems .may be she will betrays us its kind of her character who knows .she might help mc in the endeavour against team xen if she is not under the curse she is an elite eight member and former badland citizen she might tried to create crest to fight team xen so she might really help if it comes to it and her mind is normal that what i think .i think you might not get the good ending if she is dead that what i think i may also be wrong