Legendary pokemon implementation?

Eleviathan

Is there any talk on how legendries could/will be implemented?

I feel a lot of the statues are good indicators of where they'll be.

I think getting ho-oh or lugia from the VR Gen 2 battles would be fitting.

Or maybe just Ho-oh and have lugia be a Shadow like in XD.

I know some people don't like legendries but seeing them implemented would still be cool.

(and imo the games hard enough to justify using them)

12 hours ago, Eleviathan said:

Is there any talk on how legendries could/will be implemented?

I feel a lot of the statues are good indicators of where they'll be.

I think getting ho-oh or lugia from the VR Gen 2 battles would be fitting.

Or maybe just Ho-oh and have lugia be a Shadow like in XD.

I know some people don't like legendries but seeing them implemented would still be cool.

(and imo the games hard enough to justify using them)

Well Zygrade is already available granted just in 10% form, which doesn't really count. Phione is also a thing. 

As for most other legendries? I doubt we will get ANY (strong ones) until post game, they would just be literally better than any other Pokemon you could ever use. 

The only story relevant ones are Arceus (which would be VERY broken, since it would be 100 power STAB and ANY type you want at any time) or Xernes (which would also be very broken because of Geomany + herb, which can be bought in bulk in GDC).

Note: Xernes is story relevant since it has statues in several places, also it is the enemy of Madame X's legendary, so it would be fitting for them to fight. 

So yeah, I doubt they will be implemented any time soon. If they are added it will probably be post game content, and I imagine they would just be found in other areas you have been too before, or maybe new sidequests would open up that unlock them.