10.1 Fix

Amethyst

• Administrators

I wouldn't normally make a news post for this but I am a little short on time, so whatever:

The downloads are going to be unavailable starting from right now until tomorrow morning when I wake up and update the links. I'll post again here when I've finished. I'm currently re-uploading a 10.1 with the following fixes below:

* Dismounting Tauros should no longer fail or leave the screen dark.
* Common candy now works on level 100 Pokemon
* One now properly disembarks from their Tauros upon whiting out... y'punks.
* Fixes glitches when losing to Cain at the castle
* Fixes the broken door in the Jasper Ward
* Fixes the broken back door to the Peridot reservoir house
* Fixes the potential crash mid-way through Citae Arc-d'Astrae
* The shiny ratio has been reverted to its former 1.07% value (this restores de-shinied pokemon
* A couple Heracross in the North Aventurine Woods have been fixed
* Characters now properly appear when choosing gender at adventure's outset
* Casanova Zach and Lady Beau in the Grand Hall -should- be fixed.
* The freeze in the Wasteland Arena was tested with no error- may or may not be fixed; please confirm.
* Inconsistencies with the end-of-episode message displaying

Additionally, I've gone ahead and added one more event Pokemon to the game as an extra bonus. ^^

I've also confirmed pickup is entirely broken as of Episode 10 but haven't been able to figure out why yet. I may upload a separate patch for that when I do.

• Upvote 1

Amazingly quick fix on the common candy thing. Thanks!

I may grind a bit more with my pickup army before updating though. I still need one item that can be dropped... Even though the poke that uses it is not around yet, I want it.

Aside from being able to walk on a few tables, no glitches found thus far (about to get 5th badge). My game does crash/freeze rarely, but I save often enough. One specific crash happened when I tried to use rock smash from the pokemon menu instead of clicking on the rock itself. Odd.

No wonder my pick up team was full of slackers, they somehow lost the ability to work. Also the dismounting glitch has been fixed, and I stole a tauros out of the wild, now the fun can really begin, as now I can get off whenever I want to now.

Edited by Money_Man115

• Administrators

Jasper? You should make sure that you are indeed running the updated download and not accidentally the old one still. Also, you may need to 'refresh' the map for your save to notice the changes, which can be done by just leaving your current area and coming right back. (So if you saved inside the building that leads to the broken door, you should briefly step outside the way you came in, and then re-enter)

From my tests and what I've heard from others this should indeed have fixed that door...

That doesn't sound right. I had someone send me a 10.0 save file and when I loaded it in 10.1 the specified de-shiny'd Pokemon had become shiny. Hm...

Hm. I can send you my save file if you think that'll help. It'd be nice to know if this is happening to other people too or just me... :blink:

umm. ive been having trouble actually starting the game. ive been clicking on the Game exe. but it wont go into the game. it will just say that it is loading but only for like a split second. i have recently had the game before the update (episode 9) but i deleted it all recently before i got the update and just get the whole game again to start over (i wasnt rel far so...). i was wondering if i was doing everything i need to do or is something wrong. I remember not having to do much when i got the game the first but i dont know if im doing something wrong or not.

Please help,

falconman624